Difference between revisions of "Grand Archer"
(→File:GANEW.png Grand Archer)
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
= [[File:GANEW.png]] Grand
= [[File:GANEW.png]] Grand =
Revision as of 03:44, 14 December 2016
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
This marks your end!
Taking her archery to a higher level, Rena gets the ability to use grand arrows, which greatly refines her powers using the bow. Through this method, she can achieve higher accuracy and power, such as the integration of elements in her arrows.
Sniping Rangers who came up to a certain level as a sniper begin to train and increase their ability to have a broader movement. When they set a target, they weaken the target, make them unable to move, and then fire a deadly strike. These sniping rangers have also found a way to draw in more mana due to a friendlier relationship with the nature. These specialists, who are capable of crippling their opponents, are called the Grand Archers.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sniping Ranger can advance into a Grand Archer. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Grand Archer can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Grand Archer Textbook .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Navigation Cores from the Nasod Scout Type-L in the Altera region.
- 4-2: Return Plains is recommended.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Collect 20 Tainted Spirit Stones from the Glitter Necromancers in the Feita dungeons.
- Underground Chapel is recommended.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Arrow damage is calculated before Arrow Mastery.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
Before doing the last kick of the standard Z combo, you can choose to dash behind the enemy while causing a vibration with your bowstring which staggers enemies and finishes by doing a backflip and shooting 3 arrows out which knocks enemies down. If you stop the combo before the backflip shot, you will enter Siege Mode. Arrows can be reflected/absorbed.
After doing her standard or after any of the arrows that follow, execute a 180° spin to go behind the enemy and cause a vibration from your bowstring that launches them into the air. Finish by firing a spread of 3 arrows.
- The feather ornaments on her head and dress, including the fact that she can call forth Gungnir, implies that to some extent her design was possibly inspired by valkyries, warrior maidens of Norse mythology who are usually depicted with feather ornamented helms and serve under Odin, who is the owner of the spear Gungnir.
|South Korea||그랜드 아처||Grand Archer|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||守護者||Keeper|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||守护者||Keeper|
|Spain||Maestra arquera||Master Markswoman|
|Italy||Gran Tiratrice||Grand Shooter|
|Poland||Mistrzyni Strzelców||Master Markswoman|
|United Kingdom||Master Markswoman|
|Brazil||Mestra Arqueira||Master Archer|