|[Special Active: Tenacity] |
Summon the Gate of Darkness to drop demonic stones on a target location.
The Gate of Darkness is homing. Demonic stones will be dropped 2 seconds after casting skill.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Void Princess||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Demonic Stone||Demonic Stone Explosion||Demonic Stone||Demonic Stone Explosion|
|PvE||99%||230%||8||8||100 MP||13 Seconds|
|Haste Hell Drop||Critical Hell Drop|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Cooldown decreased to 60%||7.8 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 130%|
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- If an enemy is directly below a platform, the demonic stones may hit the platform instead of the enemy.
- Enemies can still be hit from above if they're large enough, however.
- This skill chases the nearest targets from the caster, rather than the nearest targets from itself.
- The ring will teleport back to you if you move outside of the skill's range.
- If used on enemies who are currently launched above the ring's default position, the ring will "chase" the target as the stones launch them upwards.
- If there's no enemies nearby, the magic circle will just float in front of Aisha as it drops Demonic Stones.
- This skill was originally the first skill in the game to feature target shooting. However, this skill cannot be aimed anymore.
|Between its initial release and the 11/07/2013 KR Patch, the skill could be aimed and would not drop any demonic stones until you let go of the skill key. It also only dropped a single demonic stone.|
|Between the 11/07/2013 and 08/06/2015 KR Patch, the skill allowed you to aim it for one second until it would drop the demonic stone; you could then hold the skill key to drop more rocks, but you were locked in place while doing so.
Void Princess - Skills