|[Special Active: Tenacity] Summon a hellish stone that damages nearby enemies.|
Increased number of hits and damage if used while Awakened.
It can be casted twice within 1.5 seconds.
Continuous casting does not affect the cooldown of the skill.
(This effect does not apply if Hell Stone is Memorized)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||520%||285%||704%||386%||2||3||5||120 MP||14 Seconds|
|PvE||624%||342%||844%||464%||2||3||5||120 MP||14 Seconds|
|Gigantic Hell Stone||Useful Hell Stone|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Max Hits|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 85%
: Damage values may not be reflected in Free Training.
Tips and Details
- In Awakening Mode, the stone spins a bit faster, dealing one extra hit or 2 with Useful. The float portion is unaffected in terms of hit count, however.
- Using the skill anywhere but at point-blank may cause either the spin or float portion of the skill to not deal full hits as it starts dealing damage the moment it appears.
- The float portion of the skill launches enemies, so part of its damage will be lost on enemies that are not in Super Armor or otherwise immovable.
- Since the skill appears a bit in front of Aisha, it will always hit smaller shielding enemies from behind.
- The additional casts simply allow you to use the skill again with the usual MP cost. These additional casts are not considered part of the same skill use, unlike the extra casts for Dual Buster or Twilight Judgment, and will each individually trigger any "on skill use" effects.
- This skill will immediately go on its normal cooldown right after it is memorized, so you can't use it 3 times in a row right after memorizing it. However, memorizing its second or third iteration is possible.
- The skill is affected by the Free Training hit count error, with Float dealing 10 hits instead of 9 with the Useful trait.
- The boss of 4-4, Leviathan, has an ice-themed version of this skill.
Dark Magician - Skills