Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Fire an exploding projectile.|
|Core Activation Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|30||534%||1845%||100 MP||7 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Empowered Hornet Sting||Reversed Hornet Sting|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage decreased to 80%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|80 MP||8.4 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Hornet Sting's initial hit will only damage the first enemy it comes in contact with but deals splash damage to all enemies within the explosion.
- With practice, Hornet Sting can be used to catch people into a combo and be used as a decent finisher.
- Hornet Sting is also one of Code: Exotic's few ranged attacks that can be used to deal with explosive mobs and HP absorbing mobs.
- Hornet Sting's explosion hitbox lasts much longer than the animation indicates.
- Hornet Sting can deal up to 2,379% (905% in PvP) Magical Damage. With Empowered, it can deal up to 2,854.8% (1,086% in PvP) Magical Damage.
|Code: Exotic Skills|