Difference between revisions of "Iron Paladin"
(→File:IPNEW.png Iron Paladin)
(→File:IPNEW.png Iron Paladin)
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
= [[File:IPNEW.png]] Iron
= [[File:IPNEW.png]] Iron =
Revision as of 02:38, 14 December 2016
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
I will ensure no one will get hurt again!
Like the Fury Guardian, Iron Paladin also relies on sheer strength and brute force. With the Destroyer as his main weapon, he is capable of doing stronger attacks. The Iron Paladin also acts as the tank of the battlefield, effortlessly blocking any attack while at the same time, annihilating any enemy no matter how big it is. Making craters as large as the battlefield itself and protecting his teammates at all costs with its impenetrable defenses, the Iron Paladin will destroy anything that is deemed a threat to its mighty presence.
Chung's strong desire and wishes to protect everyone as a Guardian had reinforced the Freiturnier and made it more impervious to damage, turning him into the Iron Paladin. By blocking the attacks along with the opponent's field of view, the Iron Paladin overwhelms his adversaries with the inundating might of judgement that they will inevitably face!
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Fury Guardian can advance into Iron Paladin. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Iron Paladin can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Paladin's Oath .
- Speak to Adel in Altera
- Defeat Crow Rider in 4-5: Nasod Foundary 3 times.
- Defeat King Nasod in 4-6: Altera Core 4 times.
- Speak to Lento in Feita.
- Collect 5 Token of Elite Demon from Amethyst in 5-3: Underground Chapel.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Level 35 (4 SP)|
||Level 45 (4 SP)|
|Level 50 (4 SP)|
|Level 55 (5 SP)|
||Level 60 (5 SP)|
||Level 65 (10 SP)|
|Ground Pound Blast
Chung smashes his Destroyer onto the ground from mid-air, knocking up nearby opponents. He then swings the Destroyer upward and fires a cannonblast from the back-end of his Destroyer. He will gain Heavy Stance only during the cannonblast.
|Blast And Charge
After Chung dodges behind targets, he releases a cannon blast, followed by a headbutt and rams them while in Heavy Stance, sending the enemy flying into the air with a wide swing with the , or smacks them with a heavy overhead swing with the .
Chung does his normal two smacks with his destroyer, followed by a spin in Heavy Stance that does 3 hits and knocks targets away, wreaking absolute havoc.
- KR trailer (released together with Deadly Chaser) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Deadly Chaser) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- IronPaladin POSE BERSERK.png
Iron Paladin's Berserk mode portrait.
- Iron Paladin has the most points listed in his official statistics, with a total of 19 points.
- Like Fury Guardian, Iron Paladin also retains traits which refer him as 'White Wolf'. This resemblance to wolves can also be seen in his skills, such as Iron Howling.
- Another possible trait of that nickname could be his shoes. His feet position when wearing heels is the same as how a wolf's hind feet are positioned when standing.
- Unlike other jobs, Iron Paladin's interface(the face shot at the top left side) shows his Skill Cut-in face shot instead of the standard portrait face shot.
- Base Chung's interfaces also shows his Skill Cut-ins.
|South Korea||아이언 팔라딘||Iron Paladin|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||鐵衛聖騎士||Iron Guard Paladin|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||钢铁圣骑士||Steel Paladin|
|Spain||Paladín adamantino||Adamant Paladin|
|France||Paladin adamantium||Adamant Paladin|
|Italy||Paladino d'Acciaio||Steel Paladin|
|Poland||Żelazny Paladyn||Iron Paladin|
|United Kingdom||Adamant Paladin|