Revision as of 17:00, 14 January 2019 by Rokujou (Text replacement - "Mech Mech Revolution" to "Sub Mech Revolution")
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Throw a KS-83 bomb that attaches to enemies and disrupts their nerves. Up to 3 separate bombs can be active.|
Applies the Nerve Disruption debuff on hit, reducing magic defense and movement speed (Can stack up to 3 times)
The attached KS-83 bomb can be shaken off by tapping the / movement keys.
|Robot Detonation Reaction Skill
ECP Using Skill
Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Nerve Disruption||Max Hits||ECP Usage||Cooldown|
|KS-83 Collision||KS-83 Nerve Disruption||KS-83 Explosion||Magic Defense Reduction||Movement Speed Reduction||Max Stacks||KS-83 Collision||KS-83 Nerve Disruption||KS-83 Explosion|
|15||132%||34%||404%||13%||40%||3||1||10||1||30 ECP||6 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|KS-83 Collision||KS-83 Nerve Disruption||KS-83 Explosion|
|Empowered KS-83||Powerful KS-83|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 120%||Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- KS-83 can deal up to 876% (289% in PvP) Magical Damage. With the Empowered trait, it can deal up to 1,051.2% (346.8% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- This skill is affected by Sub Mech Revolution, making it harder to shake off and allowing the explosion to bypass an enemy's defense.
- Due to the duration of the debuff, it is impossible to apply three stacks of Nerve Disruption without the skill being affected by a cooldown reduction effect (such as a Transcendence slot).
- When shaken off of the victim, the KS-83 bomb will explode instead of falling off.
- 05/19/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where continuous damage not being applied by The Ring of Flexibility (II).
- 08/11/2016 KR
- Voice error fixed.
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Damage decreased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
- 04/05/2018 (KR) / 04/18/2018 (NA)
- KS-83 Collision damage decreased.
- KS-83 Nerve Disruption damage increased.
- KS-83 Explosion damage decreased.
|Metal Heart Skills|