|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Mirror (Nisha), Punches/Kicks, Inner Energy|
|Class Tree|| > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
|Voice Actors|| 장예나 (Jang Ye-na)
加藤 英美里 (Katō Emiri)
|Release Date|| 6 December 2018
3 January 2019
3 January 2019
3 January 2019
9 January 2019
10 January 2019
I come from the Black Forest!
[A mysterious girl that uses strange powers]
She mostly utilizes close hand-to-hand combat,
while borrowing Nisha's power to attack long-range.
- Main Article: Sentimental Point System
Laby can enhance her command attacks and certain special actives by using Sentimental Points. When available, Sentimental Points are automatically consumed when Laby uses special actives that use them and when she performs her command attacks, one for each applicable command attack. Attacks enhanced by Sentimental Points receive effects ranging from increased damage to ignoring a percentage of defense. Laby can regenerate Sentimental Points by using Inner Aurora or some of her other skills.
Laby also automatically enters awakening when her awakening gauge is full, so she can use her single awakening bead to instead perform a special awakening skill that damages enemies around her and puts them into a Groggy state, while recovering her Sentimental Points as well.
- Main Article: Black Forest Cemetery
Every new thing is exciting and interesting to Laby. She may seem eccentric with how she expresses her feelings, but she is always eager to learn new things.
She lived deep within Black Forest for an unspecified time, but she was finally able to leave, led by 'Third Blue Light.' She decides to leave the forest and go on a journey to learn who she is.
The mirror that follows her around is her trusted ally and confidant. It helps Laby out as if it has its own conscience. Adept at using her fists, Laby will occasionally use her mirror in combat.
First Class Advancement
Laby is required to be Lv.15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Character Song Music Video: "Nisha Labyrinth"
- Character Song Music Video: "Nisha Labyrinth (Japanese ver.)"
- Character Song Music Video: "Nisha Labyrinth (Chinese (Taiwan) ver.)"
- Character Song Music Video: "Nisha Labyrinth (Chinese (China) ver.)"
- Character Song: "Nisha Labyrinth (English ver.)"
- Animated Trailer
- Voice Teaser "Horoscope"
- Voice Teaser "Laby Playing Alone"
- Voice Teaser "Laby's Song"
- Laby's job path in Lore/Story would be the Radiant Soul path.
- Laby actually has no name, but instead was given her name by Gaia, based on her place of origin, the Black Forest, Nisha Labyrinth.
- Laby named her mirror weapon "Nisha", which means "night" in Sanskrit or "two things/people" in Japanese (二者).
- Laby is unable to recognize feelings of sadness or grief, due to Nisha absorbing most of those feelings into itself. As a result, she is always exceptionally cheerful, although she does feel uneasy during situations where one would normally feel sadness.
- She is also shown to be incredibly resilient to any sort of damage, with wounds healing nearly instantaneously and taking no ill effects from demonic energy.
- Laby is assumed to have come from the Demon Realm through a Henir fissure by the El Masters, due to the energy she has feeling similar to another energy Rosso felt while trapped there, as well as Henir energy feeling familiar to Laby.
- However, she is only a demon in the sense of 'coming from the Demon Realm' and does not have the usual demonic energy that other demons do.
- The small bright blue flower bud on her chest seems to contain her feelings for Nisha.
- It is entirely absent for the Eternity Winner path, who shuns her and only uses her own strength to win, considering Nisha as no more than a means to an end.
- It remains clearly visible for most of the Radiant Soul path whose feelings for Nisha never change, considering her as a friend the entire time, only disappearing on the final advancement as they both understand and accept each other.
- It blooms open into a dark purple flower for the Nisha Labyrinth path, spreading vines over her body before vanishing in later advancements as Nisha gains more and more emotions until she takes Laby's place at the end.
- Due to having the mentality of a child, many of Laby's skill names are just sound effects.
- Laby and her job advancements' default skill cut-ins have some additional animated effects, much like cash skill cut-ins.
- All of her 2nd and 3rd job promotional weapons are animated in some way, unlike most other classes.
- Laby is currently the only character to have fully unique story dungeons and quests, including quests in Elrianode and Varnimyr, and is currently not yet part of the El Search Party.
- Additionally, all her skill and job advancement quests are adjusted to use these dungeons instead, up to and including all the Transcendence related quests.
- As Laby automatically enters awakening, her Transcendence awakening cut-in will instead appear when using her special Awakening Skill.
- On her Character Selection platform, the flowers surrounding it each represent one of her three class paths.
- In the voice teaser "Laby's Song", the second song Laby sings is sung to the tune of the German children's song Hänschen Klein.
- Laby only has clear dialogue for dungeons directly connected to her story. For any other dungeon, the dialogue box won't appear at all.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||菈比||Laby|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||娜薇||Navy|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||迷鏡||Labyrinth Mirror|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||妮莎||Nisha|