Difference between revisions of "Mastermind"
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 02:16, 14 December 2016
|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Dynamos Checked. Heh... this should be easy.
Mastermind's technology allows Add to show off his mind power with his finest inventive work yet by summoning and controlling more advanced fighting drones with ease. Among other abilities, he acquires additional Dynamo Configuration skills to bring more ammo and delayed explosions, as well as new Install Special Actives that include relentless targeted damage, intercepting tactics, and onslaughts of rapid plasma beams. Hyperactive Skill Apocalypse brings a spectacular combination of attacks using a cutting-edge battle drone.
Add overcomes many trials using the Dynamo transform technology, but starts to get annoyed as his enemies constantly grow stronger. This cause Add to make his Dynamos more like adroit Nasods that will behave according to his every wish.
“Dynamos aren't good at solving these types of problems.. What a piece of junk, it would be great if they moved on their own like the Nasods.”
“I heard there are some special Nasods that contains special AI from the Altera Core! Pong!”
Following Adel's words Add searches every corner of the Core, and using the clues he found, manages redesign his Dynamo to accommodate the AI chip. Disappointingly, however, he was never able to find an actual AI chip.
“Tch.. without that chip this is just another piece of trash!”
Adel leads Add to the battlefields of Feita to look for his new power. Add finds that the Demons are able to use their powers to freely move their weapons. Add's Mastermind technology allows him to summon and control more advanced fighting drones with ease. He continues to get better and better in battle, optimizing his Dynamos beyond limits with new and more advanced installations.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Arc Tracer can advance into Mastermind. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Mastermind can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Power of Mind .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloy from Nasods monster from Altera's dungeons.
- Talk to Allegro in Feita
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Level 35 (4 SP)|
||Level 45 (4 SP)|
|Level 50 (4 SP)|
|Level 55 (5 SP)|
||Level 60 (5 SP)|
||Level 65 (10 SP)|
After doing the standard , the last is changed to fire several beams identical to Ultimate Fury which home onto the closest enemy for a couple of seconds.
Produce a hitstunning frequency and throw 2 drone grenades in midair. If the grenades do not hit a target, they will travel along the floor/platform.
A mini-me version of Apocalypse given to players upon advancing to Mastermind during his release event in KR.
- Although the reveal poster stylize this class's name as MasterMind, the in-game quest shows it as Mastermind.
- Although the class' official name is Mastermind, the NA skill tree labels it as MasterMind.
- Although it appears to be more of Mastermind's dynamos on his coat, their design differs from those he fights with; they are purely decorative.
- In contrast to Mastermind's "scientist" design, he actually specializes more in physical attacks rather than magical. Lunatic Psyker also shares the same contrary.
- Switching installations counts as using a special active in completing random missions in dungeons.
- Mastermind maintains his 'cat' design by keeping the cat hood that he's worn since his base job. Also, during his job advancement event in KR, players were given a mini-me cat version of Apocalypse upon advancing.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||支配者||Dominator|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||心灵操纵者||Mind Mastermind|
|Spain||Genio En las Sombras||Genius In The Shadow|