Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:48, 8 September 2019 by Ritsu (turned out it is not true, I tried to raid with this skill and the invicibility ended at some point lmao)
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Summon numerous meteors.|
Hold down the skill key to summon additional meteors while consuming MP.
Enemies hit by the meteors will be burned for 5 seconds and take continuous damage.
(Can also be activated in midair)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Number of Meteors||Burn Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|30||78%||156%||18||0~30||5 Seconds||150 MP||6~72 MP||21 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Empowered Meteor Shower||Reversed Meteor Shower|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|90 MP||31.5 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- For some reason, the skill will always consume 6 additional MP, even if you simply tapped the skill key
- The meteors will spawn in sets of two and fall randomly in a wide area, so getting the full damage from this skill is only possible on wide enough targets such as Debrian Nasod Carrier during its Energy Buster attack.
- Since the explosion damage only occurs when the meteors hit a platform or the ground, it will usually miss on airborne enemies.
- Aisha will be invincible during the activation of this skill. When extending this skill, Aisha will have Super Armor, granting 30% damage reduction and immunity to Stun and Flattening.
- When used with Memorize, extending it will still cost MP.
- In the past, Meteor Shower used to summon a set of small meteors, similar to how Blizzard Shower functions.
|High Magician Skills|