- For the song of the same name, see Nisha Labyrinth (song).
|Language:||English • العربية • português do Brasil|
|Weapon||Mirror, Black Forest Energy, Memories|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date||31 January 2019|
Let me make a world where you can be happy, Laby
[단한 사람만을 위한 헌신의 구원자]
라비를 지키겠다는 굳은 의지로
두려움 없이 숲의 요소를 자유롭게 활용하여
라비를 위협하는 것들을 제거합니다.
Nisha manifested into a physical form as Laby's savior, her other half. With her strong determination to protect Laby, she uses the memory of the forest and eliminates everything that can be a threat to her.
Nisha believes Laby would calm down if she can find their roots. So, she approached the Henir dome that gave off a familiar aura, but the battle in the Henir dome affected the illusion that Nisha prepared for Laby.
The twisted memory was fatal to Laby, who was intoxicated in Nisha's sweet illusions, and Laby's mind quickly broke down.
Nisha realized Laby's mind can break at any time if her emotions and physical body, passages through which the pain is felt, remained. She severed it away.
"Give me all of the emotions that torment you... so that I can protect you."
Laby's emotions reacted to Nisha's sincerity and flowed into her. Nisha was able to manifest in a human form, now that she was able to contain the source of emotion in herself.
To protect Laby whose existence has grown weaker after handing over all of her emotions, Nisha keeps Laby next to her in the form of a mirror. She will now protect Laby who's become a mirror, and promise to create a world just for her, her only friend.
A happy world where she can smile like she did before when she returns to her original form in the far off future.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Promise of Salvation .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 30 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Fantasy • Pretty Flowers • Spinning Thorns
After performing her windmill dive, Nisha will kick up dark roots out of the ground.
| Night Burst
After performing her dash punch and uppercut, create a couple small explosions in front of her.
Force Change Skill
- After the events of Distorted Memory Gap shattered Laby's mind from the stress of the world not being as happy as Nisha's illusions made it seem, Nisha takes Laby's place, with Laby being sent to an imaginary world inside the mirror to keep her happy and safe while her mind recovers.
- Fittingly, Nisha wears a dreamcatcher charm around her neck, to protect Laby from harm.
- Nisha Labyrinth is the first class to change the playable character to someone else entirely, in this case changing from Laby to Nisha.
- It is also the first class whose name is a proper name - the name of her place of origin, the Black Forest - instead of a title.
- This change extends to the Character Creation screen as well, where the character's name and colors switch from Laby and pink to Nisha and dark blue when previewing this class.
- Due to Nisha and Laby originally being one being, both have essentially the same appearance and voice, the only major difference being their hair and eye color. Nisha does speak a lot more softly and in a deeper tone than Laby, however.
- Nisha's color scheme is predominantly black and dark blue, with faded magenta eyes as she is the personification of the black aura that used to be within the mirror. Likewise, the mirror now contains a bright pink aura that represents Laby.
- When in Awakening, her eyes change to a bright blue and many of the dark blue highlights in her outfit change to white. Additionally, she gains two bright white horns, though they look more like antlers instead, keeping it ambiguous as to whether or not she really is a demon of some kind.
- The floating disk behind Nisha mimics her appearance as the mirror during the Daydreamer job.
- While a developer interview states that this path is another "corruption"-themed path, like Bloody Queen or Herrscher, Nisha Labyrinth does not directly involve a Moon Stone, Dark El, or Henir in any way and is decidedly less 'evil' as all Nisha wants to do is keep Laby safe.
- As shown by this job's hyper, Laby is also mostly fine within the mirror's imaginary world and has not been corrupted herself at all, retaining her appearance as Daydreamer when she comes out of the mirror.
- While Henir is not directly responsible for this class, unlike the corruption overtaking Elrianode and Ain's Herrscher path, it was inadvertently what caused Laby's mind to break, forcing Nisha to take Laby's place.
- Due to occasionally hovering for several animations, Nisha is actually slightly shorter than Laby is during her other job changes.
- Despite this, the character model treats her as the same height, causing her feet to clip into the ground while standing in dungeons.
- Nisha Labyrinth's Awakening overwrites all costumes and accessories, similar to Chung's Berserk Mode and Ain's Spiritualism Mode
|South Korea||니샤 라비린스||Nisha Labyrinth|