|[Special Active: Bravery] Shoot laser beams at your fingertips.|
The number of beams is increased if used while Awakened.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Available for Memorize
|Mode||Death Ray (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Normal||Awakening||Max Hits Per Ray||Ray Count|
|PvE||109%||83%||19||3||5||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||109%||83%||19||3||5||300 MP||18 Seconds|
|Stage||Critical Plasma Cutter||Heavy Plasma Cutter|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Normal||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|360 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
: Damage values may not be reflected in Free Training.
Tips and Details
- The lasers in this skill each have their own range and hitbox. The angle of each laser constantly changes during the skill so far-off enemies may only be partially hit by each laser.
- One of the lasers has a much longer range than the others.
- The beams focus towards the center at first, so even far off enemies do still take a significant amount of damage, but it is best used up close.
- The beams will lift enemies that were already airborne, but otherwise will not push or launch enemies at all (aside from Lowe in Free Training).
- The skill is affected by the Free Training hit count error, dealing 21 hits per Death Ray instead of 19.
|Between its initial release and the 06/08/2015 KR Patch, Plasma Cutter only had a single laser, while 4 more were added at set intervals while casting the skill during awakening.|
|Between the 07/18/2019 RE:BOOT KR Patch and 06/04/2020 KR Patch, the beams were relocated and had their size increased, making them spawn in a larger vertical area. This has been adjusted in the 06/04/2020 Korean Patch where the current version resembles the older one.|
Void Princess - Skills