|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
Laby and Nisha will help! So, everyone can be happy!
Become a radiant soul
by understanding and accepting
Laby has been troubled ever since she'd realized the truth about Nisha. Laby promised that she would never forsake the bond with Nisha anymore. But, what will happen if she truly accepts Nisha? Even though they may have started as one, Nisha and Laby were now two separate entities. Laby was worried that when "Laby"and "Nisha" become one, that person will become something – someone… not "Laby", not "Nisha", but someone completely different.
Laby finally decides... If she still understands Nisha, and Nisha understands Laby, then maybe they don't need to become one. Nisha can still be Nisha, Laby can be Laby, and they can be together forever.
Nisha transforms, to share emotion with Laby. They will stay together, forever… Until the day all light fades to nothing.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Vows of Friendship .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 30 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Bubble Pop • Flashy • It's Windy
After diving down, perform two high-hitstun punches before launching forward 3 candy-shaped projectiles. The final candy launches enemies away.
After doing a single punch in the air, dive down together with Nisha before spinning Nisha around you to deal damage to nearby enemies.
Force Change Skill
- Radiant Soul follows the reveal of what Nisha is during Distorted Memory Gap and her reflecting on the fact in Forgotten Elrian Sanctum. Following the main story, she decides that instead of becoming one entity again, they will both work together to share their sadness and happiness with each other.
- Nisha as Radiant Soul drastically changes to a radiant light to reflect that she is able to accept Laby's happiness.
- Unlike both Twinkle Child and Shining Romantica, the bright blue flower bud that's been on Laby's chest since her base job is no longer present in this advancement.
- It is possible that the power contained in the flower bud is now contained in the similarly shaped brooch near her chest that provides the icon for this class's advancement item in the Item Mall, the Oath of Friendship.
- The promotional outfit's stockings bear the same petal design that occurs when using any [Need Help, Laby?] skill after using I'm Helping!.
|South Korea||라디언트 소울||Radiant Soul|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||燦光靈者||Brilliant Soul|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||星耀魂灵者||Starly Soul|
|Spain||Alma radiante||Radiant Soul|
Possible portmanteau of
LumièreFrench for Lightand
MielFrench for Honeyor
MieleItalian for Honey, Sweetness
|Italy||Anima raggiante||Radiant Soul|
|Poland||Promienista Dusza||Radiant Soul|
|Brazil||Alma Radiante||Radiant Soul|