Difference between revisions of "Rena"
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
= [[File:RenaNEW.png]] =
=== Specialty ===
=== Specialty ===
is a marksman with ranged weapons but can call on the elements to fuel her magic attacks as well. When cornered though, she has no problem striking enemies with her awesome kicks. She also has the ability to seemingly fly through the air with her double jump.
Revision as of 03:32, 14 December 2016
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Can you hear the spirit of the winds?
Rena is a marksman with ranged weapons but can call on the elements to fuel her magic attacks as well. When cornered though, she has no problem striking enemies with her awesome kicks. She also has the ability to seemingly fly through the air with her double jump.
- Main Article: Nature's Force
Rena is able to summon Nature orbs to assist her in battle. These orbs allow Rena increase combo potential, buff her mobility, and slightly increase her Mana regeneration rate. In addition, Rena is able to double-jump, shoot arrows from her bow, and charge Mana.
- Main Article: Ruben Forest (Rena)
The most mature and beautiful female among the El Search Party. Rena is determined to restore the power of El to strengthen the nature spirit world.
She feels the resonance of the El and is drawn to the El Tree in Ruben Village.
First Class Advancement
Rena is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
|Level 0 (2 SP)|
||Level 5 (2 SP)|
|Level 10 (2 SP)|
|Level 15 (2 SP)|
|Level 20 (2 SP)|
|Basic 3 kick combo that knocks down at the final hit.|
|Basic 3 kick combo, followed by an upper kick that launches the target.|
|Basic 3 kick combo, followed by a quick dodge behind targets and an arrow shot that knocks down.|
|Fires 2 arrows, followed by a backflip and shooting 2 arrows and ending the combo with a final shot that knocks down.|
|Fires 2 arrows, followed by a backflip and shooting 3 arrows and ending the combo with an upwards shot of 3 arrows.|
|Fires 2 arrows, followed by a backflip and shooting 3 arrows and ending the combo with a downwards shot of 3 arrows.|
|Single jump kick.|
|Single jump with an arrow shot without knocking down.|
|Slide to kick and launch the target.
|Dodge behind targets and shoot an arrow that knocks down.|
|While in midair, Rena kicks forward. After landing, she continues to run if you hold .
|While in midair, Rena shoots 2 arrows and ends with a shot of 3 arrows. After landing, she continues to run if you hold .|
|While double jumping, Rena does a diving kick without knocking down.|
|While double jumping, shoots down three arrows that spread apart without knocking down.|
|Recovery /||Recover by performing a spinning handstand kick which knocks away enemies.|
As Rena's arrows require MP, Rena can also regenerate MP. After a second standing still, she enters her MP regeneration mode, which recovers 5 MP per second (half of Aisha's rate), but can be sped up by Grand Archer's Nature's Sense. This is a good aspect in PvP as it helps Rena get more MP to unleash skills to support teammates.
Arrows Graphical Effects
If you are using a weapon with a level 3 burn, freeze, or poison attribute, the arrow will change color and appear larger. However, unlike every other character, her kicks and Trapping Ranger's Erendil have no outline or show of motion when attacking.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Richian (New).
- Rena is known for her very large breast size, often bouncing or jiggling in some of her stances, such as Sniping Ranger's non-combat idle stance. The teaser trailer for Trapping Ranger displayed this movement with her portrait, as well. Also, upon advancing to Grand Archer, Wind Sneaker, or Night Watcher, her breasts become notably larger (or emphasized more compared to her base art)
- Some of her stances seem to be added for pure fanservice as the sultriness conflicts with Rena's personality.
- In ElType, a running gag shows Aisha to be envious towards Rena's breast size; in Volume 4, while Aisha was still flat-chested (and was displeased about it) as an Elemental Master, she became even more upset upon seeing Grand Archer Rena's larger chest size. This is further emphasized when even Lu expressed that Rena had a impressive breast volume.
- It's been said that she wants to be smaller in the chest, directly contrasting Aisha.
- Rena is a jack of all trades, with the ability to utilize a ranged weapon, physical kicks and wind, nature and fire magic. Grand Archer also has ice magic and Trapping Ranger possesses a melee weapon, and both have traps. Additionally, most, if not all of her classes, have considerable combo ability, attack power, buffs and debuffs, agility, defense piercing, elemental resistance, and mana regeneration.
- Rena's bow is not a normal bow which fires using a bowstring. She uses mana to 'create' magic arrows and a bowstring momentarily which will disappear after the arrows are shot.
- Rena's age is listed as unknown due to her race; Elves are known to live far longer than humans. In Volume 1 of ElType, Rena mentions that when she was Elsword and Aisha's size, their Great-Great Grandfathers hadn't even been born.
- Even though she speaks of her age freely (eg: ElType, and her post dungeon quote "In all my years..."), several of her post-dungeon quotes (eg.: "I am too young for this!" and "Am I showing my age? I should think!!") imply that she is worried about being seen as too old by those around her.
- Rena does not have a "true" back story as her synopsis refers to her race rather than her character.
- According to Raven, Rena greatly resembles his deceased fiancee, Seris.
- During the development of the game, Rena was originally named Lire, whom was based off of a character with the same name in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase. This idea was scrapped due to copyright reasons as both games were hosted by different companies, however it can still be found within the game's core files, as the scripts within her KOM files all go by the name Lire instead of Rena.
- Along with Elsword and Aisha Rena's Promotional Weapon also changes a little with Awakening Mode.
- Rena wrote "Immune to Dizziness", the skill note for Flying Impact.
- Out of all the Base Jobs revamped in the 12/04/2013 update, Rena seems to have been changed most drastically. Her proportions are less bulky, her facial features touched up, and her hair re-modeled and re-colored into a more greenish color.
- According to Volume 4 of ElType, elves don't eat meals.
- The side story Portrait of Younger Days 1 delves into Rena's childhood with her best friend Lua.
- The side story Portrait of Younger Days 2 reveals that Rena has a unique ability to communicate with spirits.
- Rena's abilities are so prominent that the great Elder of the Erindel territory, Branwen Erindel, has been observing Rena.
- However, in the end of the quest, the spirits, while still gathering for Rena, ignore her wishes to revive Lua's precious flower. Rena kept trying to regain communication with the spirits to the point where she caused herself to pass out.
- The side story Portrait of Younger Days 3 reveals how Rena became the Elder's disciple.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||蕾娜||Rena|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||蕾娜||Rena|
|Elsword: Evolution (Mobile)||Reina (before May 19, 2016)|