|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
I will obey the imperial princess's command!
Empyrean law mandates that each female child take a test before her fifth birthday. Those who demonstrate exceptional talent are then able to enter into extensive training, prepping them to join an elite division of the Imperial Guards called the Imperial Princess Garden. Women of this privileged minority end up not only defending Empyrean from its enemies, but also playing leadership roles in their societies, lending their expertise to all sorts of technology, from instruments of war to vital communication technologies.
- Main Article: ECP System
The "ECP System" enables her to switch to 4 different weapons and activate Over Strike .
- Main Article: Outer Atlas Station
Before she was called Rose, she was known as Anna Testarossa. She was sent to military school at a young age following her family's path. She graduated to become a Royal Guard and eventually became part of an elite force called Majestic Garden, a group whose sole purpose was to protect the Princess.
She was sent to Elrios after monsters from that dimension slipped through a dimensional tear and attacked the Princess. Her task is to seek out the source of the catastrophe and put an end to it.
- Main Article: The Soldier's State of Mind
First Class Advancement
Rose is required to be Lv.15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
|Basic 3 kick combo that launches targets upward at the final hit.|
|Basic 3 kick combo, followed by tossing a frag grenade at enemies that launches enemies.|
|Fires 1 bullet from the first revolver, 2 bullets from the second revolver before firing a final shot that knocks enemies away. Shots are able to pierce a maximum of 2 enemies and will "explode" to deal additional splash damage. Can switch weapons during the white commands (consumes ECP).||
333% Phy. Damage + 10% Phy. Damage (4MP)
|Fires 2 bullets from the first musket and a final shot from the second musket. Shots are able to pierce an unlimited amount of enemies and will "explode" to deal additional splash damage. Can switch weapons during the white commands (consumes ECP).|
| Fires 3 shots from each auto-gun and can fire up to 7 times. Each bullet burns 2 MP off the target. Shots are unable to pierce at all however they do have an explosion radius so all targets within range take damage. Can switch weapons during the white commands (consumes ECP).
94% Phy. Damage + 10% Phy. Damage x3 (2MP)
|Fire a blast forward, followed by a second blast that knocks enemies back. Shots are an area of effect rather than a projectile and can hit an infinite amount of enemies. Can switch weapons during the white commands (consumes ECP).|
|Slide to kick and launch the target.|
|Slide to kick and dodge behind enemies and toss a frag grenade that launches enemies.|
|Dodge behind enemies and fire a shot. Shots differ from weapons.|
|Single jump kick.|
|Single jump with weapon shot without knocking down. Shots differ from weapons.|
|While double jumping, execute a single kick.|
|While double jumping, fire your weapons. Shots differ from weapons|
|While in midair, kicks forward. After landing, continues to run if you hold .|
|While in midair, fires 1 shot from the first revolver and finishes with 2 shots from the second revolver.|
|While in midair, fires 2 shots. The last shot pushes you back.|
|While in midair, fires 3 shots from each gun.|
|While in midair, blast the enemies. The last shot pushes you back greatly.|
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Yuno & Nono.
Tips and Details
- Her bullet commands are physical projectiles, thus allowing them to not be reflected or absorbed like normal magical projectiles.
- Her ECP skills have a bug where ECP is consumed and cooldown time is activated without the skill being performed.
- Just like Deadly Chaser and Ciel, Rose's weapons will do physical damage at close range.
- She does not join the main cast, but witnesses them for the first time, fighting Solace in Solace's Fortress, during the story quest [Dungeon] Final Battle.
- Due to Rose being the result of a collaboration, she has yet to play any important role in the game's main storyline.
- Rose's robot navigator, Zero, was originally planned to have the ability to become Rose's weapons, but this idea was scrapped because it was "too difficult to implement".
- Rose is the first collaboration character in Elsword. She is originally from the MMO Dungeon Fighter Online, where she's known as "female Gunner".
- However, she is not the first crossover character. Elesis was originally from Grand Chase, KoG's previous MMO, which, while not a collaboration (as it's the same company), is still a crossover.
- In the NA website, another job name for Jamming would be Royal Guard.
- Rose is the first character to have 4 job paths, likely to reflect the 4 subclass lines she has in her original game.
- Rose wields various weapons such as revolvers, muskets, assault rifles, and dual hand cannons to differentiate her playstyle from that of Deadly Chaser and Ciel.
- Some skills are also transferred from her original game such as Spriggan, Gatling Gun, Barbecue!, and Flame Thrower.
- Despite having multiple weapons, she only has one weapon costume slot. Her weapon costume is applied to all of her weapons.
- Elsword is not the first game that Rose has made an appearance through a collaboration. She is featured as a playable character through crossovers in other MMOs such as Cyphers Online and Sudden Attack.