Difference between revisions of "Royal Guard"
(→File:LuNEW.pngFile:RGNEW.png Lu/Royal Guard)
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
== [[File:LuNEW.png]][[File:RGNEW.png]] /Royal ==
Revision as of 03:42, 14 December 2016
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Hmph, playing the role of butler isn't too bad.
A Royal Guard specializes more on Ciel's combo attacks. With a new weapon in hand, he is capable of firing heavy projectiles at a safe distance. He is also able to extract soul energy from enemies to help strengthen his skills.
The wretched spectacles caused by the demon invasion seem endless, and the day when Lu will retake her throne feels further than ever. Ciel, who has now overcome human limitations with the power of demons, focuses all his efforts on supporting Lu so that she may retake her throne as soon as possible. As a result, Ciel unintentionally grows into a very potent butler. With this kind of support, filled with Ciel's sweat and blood, Lu, still seeking the power of royal pure blood, hastens her quest to take back her throne and power.
First Class Advancement
- Defeat the following monsters in 2-3: Underground Waterway:
- 6 Little Soldier
- 5 Big Soldier
- Collect a drop from William Phoru in 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Collect a drop from Awakened Banthus in 2-2: Banthus Cave.
- Defeat Wally No.8 in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
|Level 15 (3 SP)|
|Level 25 (3 SP)|
||Level 30 (3 SP)|
|Level 35 (3 SP)|
||Level 40 (3 SP) (3 SP) (10 SP, 2 SP)|
: Bullet and Soul damage is calculated before Soul Collector.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
After doing or , you can enter sniper mode. fire a volley of shots. Ciel fires faster bullets with longer range while Lu fires slower souls. fires a charged shot. Ciel fires a large condensed instantaneous blast while Lu fires a large soul which is significantly slower. A maximum of 5 set of barrages can be launched. You are still able to execute the charged shot after firing at most four barrages.
- KR trailer (released together with Chiliarch) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Chiliarch) by 'Kill3rCombo'
Royal Guard's silhouette model shown prior to his release.
Royal Guard's accessory, Butler's Secret Weapon.
- It is implied Royal Guard's cross-shaped rifle is always hanging from his back as show in the class portrait, as any animations that require it start with Ciel grabbing it from behind him, as well as end with him returning it to his back.
- Royal Guard's concept design is based on various musical themes and conductors.
- His new tailcoat is reminiscent of the stereotypical outfits for conductors.
- He has access to two skills which are musical segments of one 'piece', which are 'titled' Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement and Fantasy Impromptu - 2nd Movement.
- Both of these skill icons also show Ciel in poses commonly struck by conductors when directing an orchestra.
- During these skills, Ciel will shout various musical terms relating to the animation, rather than the skill name.
- Due to using very little demonic powers as Royal Guard as opposed to Dreadlord or Demonio, Ciel's hair does not turn white. It still turns into a much paler shade of blue however, showing that even as Royal Guard he is still influenced by Lu's demonic powers.
|South Korea||로열가드||Royal Guard|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||暗影執事||Shadow Deacon|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||皇家护卫||Royal Guard|
|Spain||Guardia real||Royal Guard|
|France||Garde royal||Royal Guard|
|Italy||Guardia Reale||Royal Guard|
|Poland||Królewski Strażnik||Royal Guard|
|Brazil||Guarda Real||Royal Guard|