Seed of Wrath: Icicle

NWTrans1.png [Special Active: Tenacity]
Plant a seed of wrath beneath a nearby enemy.
The seeds explodes after a brief moment and an icicle shoots up from the seed.
NF Consumption Skill
  • Uses 1 NF on hit
Final Enhanced Skill
  • Range is increased by 1.2 times.


Class Level Required
Night Watcher: Transcendent 70

Skill Information

Mode Damage (Physical) Max Hits MP Usage Cooldown
Seed of Wrath Icicle Explosion Seed of Wrath Icicle Explosion
PvE 386% 248% 1 7 100 MP 8 Seconds
PvP 138% 90%

Skill Traits

Empowered Seed of Wrath: IcicleRegenerating (1) Seed of Wrath: Icicle
Attribute EffectAttribute EffectMP Recovery
Damage increased to 120%25% chance of regaining 75% of the MP Usage75 MP

Total Damage

  • Does not account for splash damage.

Related Skills

Tips and Details

  • A seed is set on any viable target in range, including chests and other objects. There is no limit to the amount of seeds set.
  • The Seed of Wrath part of the skill deals splash damage, allowing for high damage on tightly grouped enemies.
  • Enemies in Super Armor may move out of the icicle's range, as the seeds are completely stationary.


Date Changes
07/14/2016 09/28/2016
  • Seed of Wrath: Icicle added.
01/25/2017 02/08/2017
  • Icicle Explosion damage increased.
  • Seed of Wrath damage decreased.
04/27/2017 05/10/2017
  • Damage increased.
  • Damage decreased.
07/27/2017 08/09/2017
  • None
  • Damage decreased.
09/28/2017 10/18/2017
  • None
  • Damage decreased.
04/05/2018 04/18/2018
  • Damage decreased.
  • Seed of Wrath damage increased.
  • Icicle Explosion damage decreased.

Alternative Names

Server Name Translation
  South Korea 진노의 씨앗 : 고드름 Seed of Wrath: Icicle
  China (Simplified Chinese) 愤怒之种:冰锥 Seed of Wrath: Icicle
  Germany Windsaat - Eiszapfen Seed of Wind - Icicle
  Spain Semilla de viento - Carámbano Seed of Wind - Icicle
  France Semence du vent : stalactite Seed of Wind : Icicle
  Italy Semente del vento - stalattite Seed of Wind - Icicle
  Poland Wietrzny Siew - Sopel Lodu Seed of Wind - Icicle
  United Kingdom Wind Seed - Icicle