Difference between revisions of "Shelling Guardian"
(→File:ShGNEW.png Shelling Guardian)
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
= [[File:ShGNEW.png]] Shelling
= [[File:ShGNEW.png]] Shelling =
Revision as of 03:44, 14 December 2016
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Face the power of Alchemy!
Shelling Guardian deals with heavy artillery and a wide range of heavy weapons from a distance, but can also inflict powerful blows at enemies in close range. Able to use cannon balls in a varied and continuous manner by maintaining a steady amount of ammo so as to achieve the maximal amount of firepower.
In his quest to become a full-fledged protector of Hamel, Chung finds partial chronicles of a way to improve on the protective stone in his possession. Gathering knowledge on alchemy and explosives from all over Elrios, and gaining help from a skilled Alchemist named Echo, he can now get to work on redesigning his Destroyer.
Chung's pursuit proves successful as he becomes capable of dealing barrage attacks that are both intense and somewhat unpredictable in any combat range. This intensified firepower and newfound skills lend him the status of Shelling Guardian.
First Class Advancement
Chung can decide between advancing as a Fury Guardian, Shooting Guardian or Shelling Guardian.
Shelling Guardian can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Resolution of the Shelling Guardian .
- Talk to Echo in Elder.
- Defeat William Phoru to collect one Ether Flask on 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Defeat Wally-8 to collect a centrifuge from him on 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Shelling Guardian can advance into a Tactical Trooper.
|Level 15 (3 SP)|
|Level 25 (3 SP)|
||Level 30 (3 SP)|
|Level 35 (3 SP)|
||Level 40 (3 SP)|
: Cannonball damage is calculated before Modified Warhead.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
Replaces the original combo. Chung firstly smashes his cannon on the ground, reloads ammo, continuing with a cannon blast and end with Siege Shelling stance.
After swinging his cannon upwards, Chung reloads his cannon, blasts his enemies away and ends the combo with Siege Shelling stance.
Chung firstly swing his cannon upwards, continuing the combo by throwing a grenade down on his enemies. The grenade can bounce off walls and uses 4~ mp.
Image leaked of Berserk mode prior to the release of Shelling Guardian.
Shelling Guardian's promotional cannon and Code: Exotic's promotional drones are the only promotional costumes that have visual effects.
- When looking at Shelling Guardian's mini icon in guild friend list, his abbreviation is a H instead of S. This is done to avoid confusion with Shooting Guardian.
- Chung learned about the basis of alchemy from Echo of Elder. Together, they created the catalyst in his grenades known as "Disfrozen".
- After advancing to Shelling Guardian, missiles fired from skills learned during that job path have "Disfrozen" in them too. This will change symbol on those missiles; being Echo's head as well as the words "BY ECHO" written underneath instead of the skull and crossbones.
- Shelling Guardian's Freiturnier appearance differs a bit from Fury Guardian and Shooting Guardian. Instead of just wearing a helmet, he also gains two huge shoulder pads (named the "Fear Destroyers") and a machinery core on his chest.
- Shelling Guardian's cannon slightly resembles a grenade launcher.
- Shelling Guardian was intended to have an alternate Reload Cannon animation; he reloads then goes into Siege Shelling stance.
- Strangely, Shelling Guardian's grenades can be reflected.
|South Korea||쉘링 가디언||Shelling Guardian|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||砲擊護衛||Shelling Guardian|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||炮击护卫||Shelling Guardian|
|Spain||Guardián artillero||Artilleryman Guardian|
|France||Gardien artilleur||Artilleryman Guardian|
|Italy||Guardiano Artigliere||Artilleryman Guardian|
|United Kingdom||Artillery Guardian|
|Brazil||Guardião Bélico||Warlike Guardian|