Difference between revisions of "Shooting Guardian"
m (Text replacement - "\| Difficulty=(\d) \}\}" to "| Difficulty=$1 | Damage=M }}")
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 14:07, 12 October 2019
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
You have no chance!
[A guardian of Hamel who uses a unique weapon called Silver Shooter]
A tough fighter that wields a giant cannon, and ignores the enemy's attacks while attack them.
During his travels, Chung realized that wielding only the Destroyer, his one weapon, renders him weak in battle. He took the time to study a new way to utilize the protective stone in his possession. He took on this task and finally succeeded to generate another weapon from the stone. Named the Silver Shooter, it is a weapon that allows him to deal damage from a distance.
The magic bullet of the Silver Shooter has the ability to pierce any target. With this new weapon, Chung is now able to complement any weakness of the Destroyer to beat the enemies.
First Class Advancement
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle without being hit more than 30 times.
- Talk to Luichel, the Accessory Shop Owner in Elder.
- Defeat 5 Big Soldiers and 5 Soldiers on 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle within 15 minutes.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Shooting Guardian can advance into a Deadly Chaser.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Bullet damage is calculated before Remodel Rifle.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
|Basic Gun Stance
After doing , fire 3 gunshots and fire a missile from the destroyer while in Heavy Stance.
After doing , fire two bullets then step back while briefly invulnerable, followed by firing a rapid barrage of bullets, finishing with a Head Shot. Head Shot can be cast earlier by pressing mid-combo and does not consume MP. no longer launches.
Old combo which was revamped and moved to Deadly Chaser.
Old combo which was moved to Deadly Chaser.
Tips and Details
- When Shooting Guardian and Deadly Chaser materialize their Silver Shooters, the movement of summoning/raising the gun does additional damage to targets close enough to be hit by the animation.
- Each bullet consumes 4 MP per shot and is able to "pierce" or ricochet off of two targets, allowing each bullet to hit 3 targets each.
- Bullets will retain the same properties while ricocheting. Bullets with launching properties will always launch targets and bullets fired in one direction will always act on targets if it were coming from that direction, regardless of which direction it ricochets
- The Head Shot from will not be affected by traits nor its [Mod] variant.
- Chung's Silver Shooters are stored in his Guardian Stone. When Chung wants to use them, he can just position his hand and the gun will materialize in his palm immediately.
- Shooting Guardian's emblem on his chest resembles a wolf's head, matching Chung's title as the White Wolf of Hamel. This becomes much more pronounced as Deadly Chaser.
- Shooting Guardian's command shows him using two Silver Shooters which conflicts with Chung making his second Silver Shooter upon advancing to Deadly Chaser.
|South Korea||슈팅 가디언||Shooting Guardian|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||銀翼護衛||Silver Wing Guardian|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||银翼护卫||Silver Wing Guardian|
|Spain||Guardián tirador||Shooting Guardian|
|France||Gardien tireur||Shooting Guardian|
|Italy||Guardiano Shooter||Shooting Guardian|
|Poland||Strażnik Artylerii||Artillery Guardian|
|Brazil||Guardião Atirador||Shooting Guardian|