|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
You have no chance!
The Shooting Guardian uses the Silver Shooter to deal quick lethal damage to foes from afar, piercing through multiple targets within its long reach. What the Destroyer lacks, the Silver Shooter covers.
During his travels, Chung realized that wielding only the Destroyer, his one weapon, renders him weak in battle. He took the time to study a new way to utilize the protective stone in his possession. He took on this task and finally succeeded to generate another weapon from the stone. Named the Silver Shooter, it is a weapon that allows him to deal damage from a distance.
The magic bullet of the Silver Shooter has the ability to pierce any target. With this new weapon, Chung is now able to complement any weakness of the Destroyer to beat the enemies.
First Class Advancement
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle without being hit more than 30 times.
- Talk to Luichel, the Accessory Shop Owner in Elder.
- Defeat 5 Big Soldiers and 5 Soldiers on 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle within 15 minutes.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Shooting Guardian can advance into a Deadly Chaser.
|Level 15 (3 SP)|
|Level 25 (3 SP)|
||Level 30 (3 SP)|
|Level 35 (3 SP)|
||Level 40 (3 SP)|
: Bullet damage is calculated before Remodel Rifle.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
|Basic Gun Stance||
After doing , fire two bullets then step back while briefly invulnerable, followed by firing a rapid barrage of bullets, finishing with a Head Shot. Head Shot can be cast earlier by pressing mid-combo and does not consume MP. no longer launches.
- Added new and combos.
- combo removed from Shooting Guardian but reworked for Deadly Chaser.
- Normal bullet commands will ricochet off of targets to the next closest target, even bouncing backwards or straight up if needed. This applies to XZZ and Dash ZXX~XZ for Shooting Guardian and XZZ, ZZXXX, Dash XXX , and Dash Jump XX~X for Deadly Chaser.
Shooting Guardian's Concept Artwork.
Tips and Details
- When Shooting Guardian and Deadly Chaser materialize their Silver Shooters, the movement of summoning/raising the gun does additional damage to targets close enough to be hit by the animation.
- Each bullet consumes 4 MP per shot and is able to "pierce" or ricochet off of two targets, allowing each bullet to hit 3 targets each.
- Bullets will retain the same properties while ricocheting. Bullets with launching properties will always launch targets and bullets fired in one direction will always act on targets if it were coming from that direction, regardless of which direction it ricochets
- Even though Shooting Guardian's combo has been moved to Deadly Chaser after the 08/20/2015 KR patch, Shooting Guardian's still doesn't blast the enemies away.
- The Head Shot from will not affected by Powerful trait.
- Chung's Silver Shooters are stored in his Guardian Stone. When Chung wants to use them, he can just position his hand and the gun will materialize in his palm immediately.
- Shooting Guardian's emblem on his chest resembles a wolf's head, matching Chung's title as the White Wolf of Hamel. This becomes much more pronounced as Deadly Chaser.
- Shooting Guardian's command shows him using two Silver Shooters which prior to the removal of job quest dialogue conflicted with Chung making his second Silver Shooter upon advancing to Deadly Chaser.
|South Korea||슈팅 가디언||Shooter Guardian|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||銀翼護衛||Silver Wing Guardian|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||银翼护卫||Silver Wing Guardian|
|Spain||Guardián tirador||Shooter Guardian|
|France||Gardien tireur||Shooter Guardian|
|Italy||Guardiano Shooter||Shooter Guardian|
|Poland||Strażnik Artylerii||Artillery Guardian|
|Brazil||Guardião Atirador||Shooter Guardian|