Difference between revisions of "Sword Knight"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 112:||Line 112:|
== Skills ==
Revision as of 11:31, 19 June 2019
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體） • 中文（台灣）|
|Weapon||Great Sword, Fire Magic|
|Height||158 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||57 kg (125 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 28 February 2008
8 December 2010
4 May 2011
This will hurt... A lot!
[A swordsman who is a Velder Kingdom Knight]
Charges head-first into battle and uses elite swordsmanship skills to rule the battlefield.
Elsword has always been a strong willed Knight. He never gave up, always trying to become stronger. Improving his skills like never before, he began to create new ways of fighting with his sword with more speed. After being trained by the people of Elder, he became known as the mighty Sword Knight.
First Class Advancement
- Eliminate the following monsters in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- 5 Wally's Guardians
- 3 Crossbow Soldiers
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle with at least a B rank.
- Collect 3 Mickey Tails from Mickeys in 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Collect the Exequatur of Velder Principality from one of Wally's Guardians at 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After doing , swing 1 more time and finishes with a forward thrust stab. All sword swings after the second are performed while in Super Armor. The final stab give hitstun and leaves enemies open for combo.
After doing , spin dive forward similar to Rolling Smash. Perform numerous front flips while diving downward at an angle.
Old combo that was removed and given to his Base Job.
- Sword Knight's Mad Charge, Rolling Dive, and Advanced Heavy Swing combos all end with a sword aura that looks like a miniature version of the one used in Gigantic Slash.
- After model revamp, Sword Knight's promotional costume was made to better reflect his official portrait.
- The orange buttons on the front of his top were detached from his shoulder pads.
- The stitching on his pants and details on his belt which were not reflected in his artwork were removed.
- The orange buttons on his gloves and the back of his top which may simply not be visible on his portrait were also removed.