Difference between revisions of "Sword Taker"
m (Text replacement - "\| Difficulty=(\d) \}\}" to "| Difficulty=$1 | Damage=P }}")
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 15:11, 12 October 2019
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Watch and learn!
[A mercenary who focused on refining his swordsmanship skills]
He suppresses the power of his Nasod Arm and uses his blade to deliver slashes at extreme speed.
Raven's new Nasod arm is powerful. Too powerful, in fact, that he has chosen not to rely on it. He is afraid that using it might overpower his consciousness and cause another threat towards the Kingdom of Velder. Unleashing the pent-up rage within him from the past will only lead to destruction. His willpower to resist the usage of his Nasod arm has turned him back to mastering his old swordsmanship and becoming a Sword Taker.
First Class Advancement
- Speak to Lenphad, the Blacksmith of Elder.
- Collect 10 Velder Knight's Epaulette from the Little Soldier or Big Soldier in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect Velder Knight Ceremonial Sword from Wally's Guardians of 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect Velder Knight Fencing Manual from Miniboss: Vergnert in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After doing , pressing will slash once and press the button again to perform a flurry of consecutive slashes. While slashing, you can interrupt with skills. You will be in Super Armor while slashing and will burn 2 MP per slash.
After slashing the air, perform a diagonal aerial dive then slash through the enemies.
- Unlike Raven's other classes, Sword Taker's Nasod Arm shows little change from its original appearance, merely covering the circular detail on the back of the hand.
- Before the model revamp, the metal plates on Sword Taker's Nasod Arm were significantly more white. After the model revamp, it was changed to a much darker grey metallic color with more details.
- The revamped artwork for Sword Taker still depicts his Nasod Arm with a whiter shade metal, though his current Nasod Arm is much more similar to base Raven's arm in terms of hue.
- Investigation of client data shows this class was initially called "Soul Taker".
|South Korea||소드 테이커||Sword Taker|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||烈刃武者||Flame Sword Warrior|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||烈刃武者||Flame Sword Warrior|
|Spain||Portador de espada||Sword Bearer|
|France||Porteur d'épée||Sword Bearer|
|Italy||Esperto di Spade||Sword Expert|
|Poland||Miecz Śmierci||Death Sword|
|United Kingdom||Sword Bearer|
|Brazil||Mercenário Espadachim||Mercenary Swordsman|