Difference between revisions of "Tactical Trooper"
m (Text replacement - "\| Difficulty=(\d) \}\}" to "| Difficulty=$1 | Damage=M }}")
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Revision as of 21:06, 12 October 2019
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
My Destroyer is finally completed!
[A guardian of Hamel who has mastered the use of a cannon in combat]
A cannoneer that uses the Disfrozen Portal, a device that generates infinite amount of El.
Adel of Altera offers to help build the Disfrozen Portal, an engine that can generate boundless amounts of El energy for the Destroyer. The engine is completed in time with the help of Echo and Lento. This development promises to take Chung's skill and strategic ability to new heights. Now the Tactical Trooper, he has come even closer to saving Hamel.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Shelling Guardian can advance into Tactical Trooper. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Tactical Trooper can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Trooper's Tactics .
- Speak with Adel, the Elder of the Ponggos in Altera.
- Collect 30 IC chips ZX-32 from Nasod units in Altera dungeons.
- Recommended 4-5: Nasod Foundry.
- Collect 5 drops from Nasod King in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Upon accept part 3, you will receive a Disfrozen portal. Deliver the portal to Lento in Feita. Do not discard the portal.
- Collect 6 dark crystal from any Feita Bosses from 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance, 5-2: Spiral Corridor or 5-3: Underground Chapel.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Level 70 (Transcendence)|
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Cannonball damage is calculated before Modified Warhead.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
After doing combo, toss a grenade onto the ground which bounces back up or explode upon impact. Finishes by smashing enemies with the destroyer and going into Siege Shelling stance. If the grenade does not detonate upon impact, enemies will be pushed into the grenade's trajectory.
After doing combo, follow up with a reload and an aiming shot from the back the destroyer and switches into Siege Shelling stance.
Tactical Trooper's Concept Artwork.
Backstory of Tactical Trooper in comic format. Click Here
Tactical Trooper's accessory, Disfrontier.
- Shelling Guardian's Fear Destroyers are replaced with the Disfrozen Portal.
- The Disfrozen Portal is based on a combination of the research his father left, the Ponggo's expertise in machinery, and Echo's expertise in creating large explosions.
- Tactical Trooper's old portrait has a slightly edited alternate version. He is depicted frowning instead of smiling.
- Tactical Trooper's Cash Shop Cut-in appears to depict him using his now deleted skill Artillery Support. The background of the cut-in includes raining missiles much like the actual skill.
- Tactical Trooper's hair tie is modeled after a Disfrozen capsule.
|South Korea||택티컬 트루퍼||Tactical Trooper|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||聖殿禁衛軍||Palace Guardian|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||圣殿禁卫军||Palace Guardian|
|Spain||Cañonero comando||Commando Cannoneer|
|France||Canonnier de commando||Commando Cannoneer|
|Italy||Cannoniere Commando||Commando Cannoneer|
|United Kingdom||Commando Cannoneer|