Difference between revisions of "Twilight"
|Line 99:||Line 99:|
== Master Class Advancement ==
== Master Class Advancement ==
Revision as of 15:37, 15 January 2020
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
This is Eldrasil's will... Now, there is nothing to be afraid of.
[The graceful assassin of night, who leads the shadows of nature]
She is the most powerful elf warrior
who uses bow and sword imbued with power of spirits to ambush the enemies.
The graceful protector of night, who leads the shadows of nature. She uses bow and sword imbued with power of spirits to ambush the enemies.
Rena receives the title, "Night Watcher" as the leader of the special elven squad, "Night Saber." Using the power of Erendil, Rena overcomes many battles with the El Search Party. As she encounters more powerful enemies, she seeks greater power to protect her friends from harm.
When the El was restored, the connection to the spirit world was also restored, allowing Eldrasil's will to travel to Elrios granting Rena's wish to become stronger.
Rena accepts Eldrasil's will, and along with it, the will to protect the world. She gains experience and knowledge of her predecessors, and achieves the silent, but strong power of nature. Rena now represents Eldrasil's will as its shadow and its strongest warrior, 'Twilight.'
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Nature's Shadow .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Call of Ruin • Trapping Arrow - Fungus • Gliding Strike
|Erendil Dive II
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Twilight can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: ?? .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- Rena's lack of shoes in this class can be attributed to the fact that a lack of footwear naturally makes your footsteps a lot quieter, letting her sneak around in the shadows easier while hunting her target.
- The lack of footwear is also a relatively common concept for elves in general, as a means of making them appear "closer to nature".
- Unlike some other sub-weapons, both Night Watcher and Twilight's new Erendil designs will replace the older designs used in all prior skills and combos.
- If you look closely, part of Twilight's eye is a lighter shade of green. However, this is not present in her in-game model.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||暮光行者||Twilight Walker|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||踏月者||Moonwalker|
|Poland||Wieczorny Mrok||Evening Darkness|