Ultra Optical Investigation
(Redirected from Ultra optical Investigation)
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • 中文（简体）|
||[Passive] Through improved optical research, Spectrum switching becomes more swift and cooldown is reduced to 0.5 seconds.|
| Additional Force Field: Reactive (Green)
|Code: Battle Seraph||35|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Amplification Size Increase||Critical Rate using Field|
Reactive Mode Information
|Max Hits|| Beam/Electron |
Tips and Details
- In this mode, all El Crystal Spectrum-affected combos will generate a force field which will give the projectile a homing property and a decrease in MP regeneration. Projectiles will have increased range.
- After going through the force field, projectiles will become smaller and faster if a beam. Beams will be broken up into several smaller beam-like projectiles (the number of homing beams is dependent on the number of hits in normal mode), and only Electron balls/Beams/Electrons gain piercing property (meaning Electron balls/Beams/Electrons can hit twice)at 55% damage; this amounts to an approximate 10% boost in damage with attacks affected. Penetration Electrons (Taser Pilum, Energy Needles) will only hit once at 110% damage. Electron triangles can also deal multiple hits. Only Sweep Rolling can deal full damage to multiple targets.
- When switching the type of spectrum, movement and the freezing is gone.
- This means that you only do the 'snap' that changes mode for activating the skill. Changing of mode no longer 'snaps'.
- Eve can also now change modes in midair.
- When targets are not within homing range, the lasers will scatter out randomly.
- The extra hits done may connect to a nearby enemy, further extending the range of the beams.
- For example, if the range of the beam is 700, then it will connect to a nearby enemy within 700 range of the primary target.
- In NA, Induction Mode is renamed to Reactive Mode.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Amplification Size Increase decreased.
|South Korea||????||Hyper Optical Research|
|Japan||超光谱研究||Ultra Spectrum Research|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||超光学研究||Ultra Optical Research|
|France||Recherche hyperoptique||Hyper Optical Research|
|United Kingdom||Hyper Optic Research|
|Code: Battle Seraph Skills|