Victory Survival Strategy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Overheat can be used more strategically, quickly escape from debuffs, and certain skills will be usable in midair while being 1.2 times more powerful.|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Certain Debuff Duration Decrease||Excessive Overheating||Affected Aerial Skill Damage Increase|
|1||35||12.5%||Can Overheat more than 2% HP||20%|
- Certain Debuffs: Wound, Bleed, Blind, Haze Explosion, Stun, Confusion, Chaos, Fear, Press, Attack Speed Decrease, Movement Speed Decrease, Helplessness.
- Flame Sword and Haze Explosion can be used in midair.
Tips and Details
- The removal of the 2% HP limit from Overheating allows you access to Veteran's buff more easily, but it does make Overheating quite a bit more dangerous if you're not paying attention, especially the higher your attack power is.
- Many of the status effects that Veteran Commander gains resistance to through Victory Survival Strategy are effects commonly used by other players, meaning this passive is exceptionally useful in PVP.
- The aerial use effect of this passive was originally part of the deleted passive Air Slicer. It also affected Fatal Wound before the skill was moved to Blade Master, as well as Bursting Blade, which is now usable in the air by default.