Difference between revisions of "Void Princess"
|Line 118:||Line 118:|
== Skills ==
== Skills ==
Revision as of 10:27, 18 July 2019
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Staff, Dark Magic, Angkor|
|Height||162 cm (5 ft 4 in)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 7 January 2010
11 May 2011
13 July 2011
11 January 2012
7 August 2013
[A mage that has mastered black magic]
Channels the power of the demon god to deal heavy damage to enemies in a large area.
As Aisha practiced her dark magic, she fell into a trance. A demon bat named Angkor appeared, and told her that she would receive more power if she accepts a contract. Aisha, wanting to become stronger, accepted the contract, turning her into the Void Princess.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Dark Magician can advance into Void Princess. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Void Princess can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Void Princess Contract .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from Nasod Monsters throughout the Altera region.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Gravity ball damage is calculated before Gravity Ball Investigation.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
Adds the Angkor Hammer to all melee commands, extending their range. This change affects the following commands:
|Evasive Plasma Ball|
- Like Elemental Master, Void Princess has the fewest points listed in their official statistics, with a total of 14 points.
- As revealed in the 4th volume of ElType and Void Princess' concept art, the contents of Anger's contract include:
- Bring 'Petit Angkor' into her world.
- Wear clothes that were made by Angkor.
- It was also stated that Aisha doesn't wear the clothes because she likes it but only because of the contract.
- After 8/29/2013, the Korean server changed the dungeon clear image from being the skill cut-in to the portrait of Void Princess. When they changed the image, they also 'enhanced' the image; being her breasts and abdomen are more defined.
- Angkor wrote the skill note Endless Desire.
- Void Princess's Cash Shop Cut-in depicts her in a pose very similar to Abyss Angkor.