Difference between revisions of "Void Princess"
m (Text replacement - "\| Difficulty=(\d) \}\}" to "| Difficulty=$1 | Damage=M }}")
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 21:06, 12 October 2019
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
[A mage that has mastered black magic]
Channels the power of the demon god to deal heavy damage to enemies in a large area.
As Aisha practiced her dark magic, she fell into a trance. A demon bat named Angkor appeared, and told her that she would receive more power if she accepts a contract. Aisha, wanting to become stronger, accepted the contract, turning her into the Void Princess.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Dark Magician can advance into Void Princess. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Void Princess can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Void Princess Contract .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from Nasod Monsters throughout the Altera region.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Level 70 (Transcendence)|
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Gravity ball damage is calculated before Gravity Ball Investigation.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
Adds the Angkor Hammer to all melee commands, extending their range. This change affects the following commands:
|Evasive Plasma Ball|
Concept Artwork for Void Princess, designed by RESS.
- Like Elemental Master, Void Princess has the fewest points listed in their official statistics, with a total of 14 points.
- As revealed in the 4th volume of ElType and Void Princess' concept art, the contents of Anger's contract include:
- Bring 'Petit Angkor' into her world.
- Wear clothes that were made by Angkor.
- It was also stated that Aisha doesn't wear the clothes because she likes it but only because of the contract.
- After 8/29/2013, the Korean server changed the dungeon clear image from being the skill cut-in to the portrait of Void Princess. When they changed the image, they also 'enhanced' the image; being her breasts and abdomen are more defined.
- Angkor wrote the skill note Endless Desire.
- Void Princess's Cash Shop Cut-in depicts her in a pose very similar to Abyss Angkor.
|South Korea||보이드 프린세스||Void Princess|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||虛無公主||Void Princess|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||虚无公主||Void Princess|
|Spain||Princesa de las almas||Soul Princess|
|France||Princesse des âmes||Soul Princess|
|Italy||Principessa delle Anime||Soul Princess|
|Poland||Księżniczka Dusz||Soul Princess|
|United Kingdom||Soul Princess|
|Brazil||Princesa das Trevas||Darkness Princess|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||安古勒||Angkor|
|Spain||Dios demonio||Demon God|
|Italy||Dio dei demoni
|United Kingdom||Demon God|