Tactical Field - Raid
|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Deploy a stationary field which reloads your blue cannonballs and provides your party with Additional Damage and recover MP at certain intervals while inside.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost Per Level||Alternative||Skill Requirement|
|Tactical Trooper||Lv. 20||45||4||Tactical Field -
|Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Field Deployment
|MP Recovery||Damage Bonus||MP Gain Interval||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||45||653%||+8 MP||10%||2 Seconds||8 Seconds||150 MP||17 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- MP is recovered at the end of each interval.
- The original skill, Tactical Field, recovered MP and provided super armor (like Tactical Field - Endurance), but did not increase attack.
- This skill was probably meant to have Tactical Field - Endurance's icon since the skill preview image shows Chung with super armor, which is given by Endurance. The red symbol is another indicator.
- In the same skill Tooltip image, Chung is shown with a lifted fist motion, which is not provided by either of the Tactical Fields.
- The 05/15/2014 KR update was intended to make it impossible for "recover MP when attacked" effects (e.g., Alterasia Type-B 4-set) to activate while inside this skill, but they still occur.
- Ironically, after this update, both Tactical Fields hit the user 19 times instead of 5, so these effects activate more often than before.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||机动领域 - 突袭||Battle Field - Raid|
|France||Champ tactique - Pillage||Tactical Field - Pillage|