|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Use mana as a protective shield to withstand damage. Shield durability will weaken per damage received.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost Per Level|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Damage Reduction||Durability||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||20||20%||15% Max HP||30 Seconds||30 MP||20 Seconds|
The mana shield can be used to help you concentrate on incoming attacks. Even if the shield is weak, it can still protect from a few more hits.
~ Water Master Denif
Name: Strong Shields (견고한 실드에 대한 메모)
Level Required: Lv. 20
Description: Shield durability and reduced damage increased by x1.2, but skill cooldown increased by 5 seconds.
Tips and Details
- The shield will go off after duration expires even if the shield's HP is not depleted.
- This skill can be used while you cannot voluntarily act, such as when prone, attacking, landing after being hit, or in the middle of being attacked.
- A hit while casting Mana Shield would still disrupt the casting.
- Binded, Stunned, Petrified, Skill release, and other conditions that disable all actions would still prevent the casting of Mana Shield.
- When this skill is active, Aisha will emit a blue glow.
- 07/04/2013 KR
- Decrease max HP growth rate, and damage Reduction over Lv.20 no longer increase. Originally Lv.28 has 68% reduction and 18% max HP.
- 11/07/2013 KR
- Max shield's HP and damage reduction will decrease.
- Cooldown now adjusted to 20 Seconds.
- 08/06/2015 KR
- Mana Shield deleted, leftover effects were moved to Elemental Body.
|South Korea||마나 실드||Mana Shield|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||魔法护盾||Mana Shield|
|France||Bouclier de mana||Mana Shield|