|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Staff, Elemental Magic|
|Height||157 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Class Tree|| > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
|Voice Actors|| 이지영 (Lee Ji-yeong)
釘宮 理恵 (Kugimiya Rie)
小可 (Xiao Ke)
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
16 March 2011 (Closed Beta Testing)
Prepare to be blown away by magic!
[A pretty magician girl who mastered all magic]
Has fire and other supportive magic at her arsenal.
- Main Article: Memorize
Aisha's Memorize System lets you assign up to 3 special active skills in your preferred sequence to be triggered with a single button. Get those skills memorized!
- Main Article: Ruben Forest (Aisha)
Aisha was already a mage of the highest order at the tender age of 12 until a ring of sinister power absorbed her abilities. Intelligent and brash, she once again starts her journey to recover all her lost knowledge.
Aisha is a mage who relies on her spell casting abilities to inflict major damage on an opponent. She also has the abilities to attack multiple targets at once. All of the magician's spells are elemental—she can gain an advantage by tailoring her attacks to a monster's natural element. In hand to hand combat, she favors the staff.
- Main Article: Lost Power
Aisha Landar found herself at the gate of an ancient ruin in search of the Ring of Mimir. Using the ancient Ellian language, she was able to enter it alongside her grandfather. The two became separated whilst overcoming a series of trials, after which Aisha proceeded onward and discovered the altar which held the ring. A force had briefly taken over her body, and when she finally came to, the ring was already on her finger. Whilst trying to remove it, a mysterious hooded man appeared, attempting to extort the ring from her.
Unwilling to part with the ring her family had sought for generations, she futilely attempted to battle the stranger. In desperation, she tapped into the ring's power, and became enveloped in light. However, before she could attack, the ring absorbed all of her power, along with the surrounding energy. The stranger proceeded to steal the ring from her and then left. Once her grandfather finally located her, he carried her back home, where she laid unconscious for a week. When she awoke, she was saddened by the loss of her power, until he assured her she may be able to gain her power back through the power of El.
First Class Advancement
Aisha is required to be Lv.15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
: Fireballs inflict the Burned condition for one second.
- Added High Magician's to Magician.
- Recovery attack no longer knocks down.
Aisha is capable of floating down after jumping up into the air. As she floats, it will use up some of her MP and leave behind a trail of light. She can resume the float mid-air even after aborting it. No MP is required during Battle Magician's Magical Makeup.
To perform Aisha's levitation, simply hold while in the air.
If you were dashing, Aisha will float forward much faster.
- While at 0 MP, Aisha can still partially levitate as she regains MP at a slightly faster rate than the levitation consumes. However, she will drop down much faster.
- If you use Teleport while levitating, you won't teleport as high as you would normally.
- Using or while levitating will cause you to drop faster after the command animation, which can be useful for certain combo extensions, such as High Magician's .
Faster MP Regeneration
Aisha can regenerate 10 MP per second by standing still. Her MP Regeneration is much faster than Rena's, who regenerates 5 MP per second. She can enter her mana regeneration state after standing still for half a second.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Chacha Buch (New).
April Fools Skill Cut-in (2017) Butler Aisha
Official Promotional artwork of Aisha in Evil Tracer 3.
Tips and Details
- Aisha falls at a much faster speed than most other characters when is held down after jumping or pressed while levitating.
- Furthermore, if Aisha is attacked during levitation, she will proceed to fall at a much faster speed as well.
- Aisha's main canon job path in Lore/Story would be the Aether Sage path.
- A running gag among the game development staff is Aisha being flat-chested, much to her dismay. In Volume 4 of ElType, Aisha was not too pleased to still have a flat chest upon "aging" to an Elemental Master. Also, in the same volume, Aisha expressed envy towards Rena's chest size upon her advancement to Grand Archer, where her breasts become notably larger.
- However, Aisha in-game model does not display her with a flat chest, some outfits actually add more curves, though this is likely a game model/story discrepancy.
- Curiously, Aisha's Promotion avatar has a belt that's larger than her waist, yet it does not fall off nor dangle; it is likely secured by magic.
- During the development of the game, Aisha was originally named Arme, who was based on a character with the same name in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- It can still be found within the game's core files, as the scripts within her .kom files all go by the name Arme instead of Aisha.
- Aisha's Promotional weapon, like Elsword's, changes with Awakening Mode turning the end of the staff to a heart-like shape.
- Aisha wrote the Skill Notes "Endless Desire II" for Ara's Energy Absorption skill, "Effective Ways to Ignite Fire" for Elesis' Explosive Fist, and "Slap" for Heaven's Fist - Sweeper.
- The side story Lost Power 1 went more in depth into Aisha's initial backstory.
- It is revealed that her grandfather's name is Kuenbaran.
- It is elaborated that Aisha and her grandfather had sought out to find the ancient Ring of Mimir in a sealed Ellian ruin. Due to her intellect and research, she was able to break the seal of the Ellian ruin.
- The side story Lost Power 4 takes place right after she finds the ring and encounters a mysterious man.
- It is implied that Aisha's last name is Landar. This detail would be made much more clear with the introduction of Elrianode.
- The side story Lost Power 5 details the finale of Aisha's experience inside the Ellian ruins.
- Contrary to her prologue where she stated that the ring disappeared, the ring was actually taken by the Mysterious Man and he simply walked away.
- In the webcomic Company: Incident Log 4, the conclusion of Aisha's quest in the ancient Ellian ruins was shown.
- Aisha is shown the secret location of the Ring of Mimir by the ruin's guardian.
- The Mysterious Man is revealed to have been trailing Aisha after she discovered the location of the Ring of Mimir.
|South Korea|| 아이샤
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)|| 愛莎
|China (Simplified Chinese)|| 爱莎
爱莎 · 兰德尔
|Elsword: Evolution (Mobile)||Aysha (before May 19, 2016)|