|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Staff, Elemental Magic|
|Height||157 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Voice Actors|| 이지영 (Lee Ji-yeong)
釘宮 理恵 (Kugimiya Rie)
小可 (Xiao Ke)
|Release Date|| 27 December 2007
9 December 2010
4 May 2011
Prepare to be blown away by magic!
[A pretty magician girl who mastered all magic]
Has fire and other supportive magic at her arsenal.
- Main Article: Memorize
Aisha's Memorize System lets you assign up to 3 special active skills in your preferred sequence to be triggered with a single button. Get those skills memorized!
- Main Article: Ruben Forest (Aisha)
A powerful mage in her own right, Aisha became a Great Magician from a young age.
While traveling with her grandfather, a great sage, she find an ancient ring from a magical ancient site that absorbs most of her powers.
With most of her power gone, Aisha sets off on a journey to recover her powers by tracing the magical signature of the missing ring.
First Class Advancement
Aisha is required to be Lv.15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
: Fireballs inflict burned effect on enemy for one second.
|A basic 3 hit combo with your staff that knocks down on the final hit.|
|A basic 2 hit combo with your staff, followed by an uppercut that launches enemies into the air. While in the air, pull enemies into a magic sphere that knocks them down.|
|Fire 3 fireballs before charging up a final fireball while in Super Armor that knocks down targets. The final fireball becomes larger when charged.|
|Fire 2 fireballs, then knock enemies up with a magic circle.|
|Fire 2 fireballs, and then pull enemies into a magic sphere, knocking them down.|
|Hit enemies below you with your staff while falling from the air.|
|Fire a single fireball while in the air.|
|While in the air, pressing and holding up again will allows Aisha to levitate in the air at the cost of MP. While levitating, she can move left and right freely. She is considered in a neutral air state during this.
|Smacks enemies ahead with your staff, knocking them upwards.|
|Smack enemies ahead with your staff, then do a surprise attack by teleporting to the closest target|
|Dodge behind your target and shoot a fireball.|
|Cast a magic circle in midair that heavily flinches enemies.|
|Shoots 2 fireballs downwards in midair.|
|While air dashing, pressing and holding up again will allows Aisha to levitate in the air at the cost of MP. Her movements will be faster than and she can still stop in place and change directions freely. She is constantly considered in an air dash state during this.|
|Recovery /||Recover by teleporting back onto your feet while swinging your staff leaving opponents open.|
Faster MP Regeneration
Aisha can regenerate 10 MP per second by standing still. Her MP Regeneration is much faster than Rena's, who regenerates 5 MP per second. She can enter her mana regeneration state after standing still for half a second.
- Full Gallery: Aisha/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Aisha falls at a much faster speed than most other characters when is held down after jumping or pressed while levitating.
- Furthermore, if Aisha is attacked during levitation, she will proceed to fall at a much faster speed as well.
- Aisha's job path in Lore/Story would be the Aether Sage path.
- Aisha is the only character (excluding Rose) whose two initial class paths focus on the same stat type, both Aether Sage and Oz Sorcerer being Magical Attack classes.
- A running gag among the game development staff is Aisha being flat-chested, much to her dismay. In Volume 4 of ElType, Aisha was not too pleased to still have a flat chest upon "aging" to an Elemental Master. Also, in the same volume, Aisha expressed envy towards Rena's chest size upon her advancement to Grand Archer, where her breasts become notably larger.
- However, Aisha in-game model does not display her with a flat chest, some outfits actually add more curves, though this is likely a game model/story discrepancy.
- Curiously, Aisha's Promotion avatar has a belt that's larger than her waist, yet it does not fall off nor dangle; it is likely secured by magic.
- During the development of the game, Aisha was originally named Arme, who was based on a character with the same name in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- It can still be found within the game's core files, as the scripts within her .kom files all go by the name Arme instead of Aisha.
- In the beta, before she was renamed to Aisha, she was voiced by the same voice actor of Arme in Grand Chase.
- The faster MP regeneration while standing still originated from Arme in Grand Chase.
- Aisha's Promotional weapon, like Elsword's, changes with Awakening Mode turning the end of the staff to a heart-like shape.
- Aisha wrote the Skill Notes "Endless Desire II" for Ara's Energy Absorption skill, "Effective Ways to Ignite Fire" for Elesis' Explosive Fist, and "Slap" for Heaven's Fist - Sweeper.
- Aisha's canon birthday is the same as the release date for Elsword in Korea. She also shares her birthday with Elsword.
- Aisha's last name is revealed to be Landar in the side story Lost Power 4.
- Contrary to her Prologue where she stated that the ring disappeared, the ring was revealed to actually have been taken by the Mysterious Man during Lost Power 5.
- The ring which stole Aisha's power is called the Ring of Mimir, which is named after Mímir, a mythical figure from Norse mythology, said to possess great knowledge and wisdom.
- Aisha is afraid of ghosts, as shown in the Old Village Site story quest Voice of Remorse.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||愛莎
|China (Simplified Chinese)||爱莎
爱莎 · 兰德尔
|Elsword: Evolution (Mobile)||Aysha (before May 19, 2016)|