- Wally: You've done a fine job fighting your way and finding me... However... My greatest masterpiece! Wally No.9 Destroy them all!
- Elsword: That was definitely tougher than the old Number 8. Still not tough enough, though! No machine's gonna beat me!
- Elsword: Even though it's an enemy, that machine's amazing! Maybe we could fix it up as a training machine?
- Elsword: A different kind of flying ship's coming over, eh? We could switch over to that one, couldn't we?
- Elsword: Wally! Stop! Stop! Stop this! I'm sick of it!
- Aisha: Oh! I thought it was another of those tin cans Wally made.
Who could've predicted a little robot popping out of nowhere? What a surprise!
- Aisha: First Wally Number 8, now Wally Number 9 – that's just lazy! Ooh, scientists are sooo smart – you'd think they could name things more imaginatively!
- Aisha: That Wally Number 9 was almost like a living thing... Is that what a real Nasod is like?
- Aisha: Ew, another annoying flying ship on the way! But it doesn't seem to be attacking. Maybe we should hop over to that one?
- Aisha: Wow, it's really flying high! Imagine falling from way up there... No? Whoops.
- Rena: Wally Number 9– I suppose there will be a Number 10, eventually? The very name 'Wally' is starting to give me a headache whenever I hear it.
- Rena: That seems a different class of flying ship. Perhaps we should transfer to that one? It is headed this way.
- Rena: Ouch! Kicking steel is obviously not recommended for the feet. This fierce wind is no good for my skin, either. Oh, the trials of travel!
- Rena: It is flying; how wondrous! The ship's flight course seems to be set automatically. I wonder where it's heading?
- Rena: I thought I had won; who could have expected another Nasod to pop out suddenly?!
- Add: Lord Wally, in times when there are almost no technology... You could be either a genius or a helper.
- Add: Oh ho... Lord Wally... yes... so you say there is a hidden 'core' where ancient Nasod civilization exists? Well, if you find that, I will give you the core. Then I can tell you the secret code of the inspector, keke!
- Add: Hey, Wally! Let me suggest an interesting proposal. I dare you to lend me your powers... huhu...
- Add: Haha, good Lord Wally! The contract is established. Let's hurry to find the 'core' of Ancient Nasod civilization. I will gather information on the sky island.
- Add: “I don't think that is the essence of Nasod power... there needs to be more of it to use it. Keke!
- Ain: You lot. You have created something very interesting. A steel boat that flies..? Interesting.