[Elsword Character Reboot]
Revamps across most characters in Elsword will take place
1) Base character stats will be set to same across characters
2) Base character HP will be set to same across characters
3) Emphasis will be placed on increasing the stat that most represents the class’s attack
E.g) Physical class will have less emphasis on magic attack and more emphasis on physical attack
4) All classes will do skill damage that best represents the class
E.g) All skills that physical class uses does physical damage
5) Character’s commands and some effects of those commands are revamped
6) All characters that are rebooted will receive a skill that allows them to evade while being hit.
7) All classes will have minimum 400 base MP through passives.
8) Some characters will receive new skills or their existing skills will either have their grades changed or have a change in usage.
Detailed information will be announced with official update
Character reboot Pre-Event will take place starting 6/13
[Elsword Character Reboot Schedule]
– 6 20: 1st Character Reboot (Elsword, Rena, Eve)
– 7 04: 2nd Character Reboot (Elesis, Ara, Ain)
– 7 18: 3rd Character Reboot (Aisha, Raven, Add, Laby)
– 8 01: 4th Character Reboot (Chung, LuCiel, Rose)