| Self BuffPolkamokachika!Self BuffPolkamokachika!
(On contact with caster)
|Duration||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||HP Recovery||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Defense Ignore|
|Bravery Skill Damage Increase||Duration||Per Group||Group Count|
|PvE||15%||20 Seconds||10 Seconds||131%||6||20% of Damage Inflicted||172%||29||13||50%||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvP||6%||39%||2% of Damage Inflicted||50%||20%|
|PvE||15%||20 Seconds||10 Seconds||157%||6||20% of Damage Inflicted||207%||29||13||50%||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvP||6%||48%||2% of Damage Inflicted||58%||20%|
|Light Chandelier||Heavy Chandelier|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
- Average assumes 28 Paramodium hits.
- Note that the maximum is currently unattainable on any given enemy.
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- The skill summons Polka first, then Replica, then Paramodium after a significant delay. Because Paramodium deals the most damage, it is advised to cast the skill ahead of time during boss i-frames if possible, such as Berthe or Berserk Berthe during their Special Active Block pattern.
- Polka will summon a total of 6 "scouts" that will erratically move around the map. They will drag enemies along with them should they come into contact with one, but do not provide hitstun. After they expire, they will explode, though this does also no damage.
- Enemies dragged around by the scouts will also push players around, making it harder to maneuver around in areas with large amounts of enemies that can be moved.
- As long as you are within range of one of the scouts, the buff's duration will not start counting down, and the duration will be refreshed if you come into contact with one after leaving another's range.
- While the buff applies before the skill itself starts doing damage, the skill does not benefit from the buff if it was not already active before it was cast.
- The scouts will stop falling the moment they come into contact with a platform, though their erratic movement ensures you're likely to come in contact with at least one of them to receive the buff.
- Replica will home in on targets nearby, slowly speeding up as it travels. It has significant homing distance, capable of reaching well past half-way the Hope Bridge (PvP) map.
- Paramodium continues to deal damage as it falls, and continues falling even through platforms.
- Naturally, taller enemies can take significantly more damage from this portion of the skill, especially Interdimensional Colossus.
- On average, it will hit between around 14~42 times, depending on the size of the enemy and where they are in the skill. Enemies closer to the center will usually take more hits, though Polka may move enemies around into less favorable positioning.
- While it does expire eventually, no enemy in the game currently is tall enough to be able to take full hits.
- You are able to move out of the skill as soon as Eve smacks Remy aside.
- All parts of the skill are stylized as a fairy-tale painting with floral motifs, with Polka being designed after the Nasod Scout enemies as well as Eve's base skill, Dimension Link - Century, Replica being designed after King Nasod, and Paramodium being designed after the Nasod Miner enemies.
- Intentionally or not, this skill is carried out in a similar manner to how the ransomware virus software 3-step infection process works. First, it generates the encryption key and the malware is being spread (Polka). Then, it looks for files to encrypt and lock out the victim from (homing Replica). Since it gets interrupted by Remy, it unleashes Paramodium that deals massive damage (destroys encrypted files since the victim has not paid in time or tried to remove the virus).
Code: Failess - Skills