Install - Drone Activator
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 한국어 • polski • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Marker Blast (Physical)||Dynamo Factory - Activator||MP Usage||DP Usage||Cooldown|
|25||2356%||21.5%||9.7 Seconds||100 MP||30 DP||7 Seconds|
|Level Required||Marker Blast (Physical)||Dynamo Factory - Activator|
|Haste Install - Drone Activator||Regenerating (1) Install - Drone Activator|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Recovery|
|Cooldown decreased to 70%||4.9 Seconds||25% chance of regaining 33% of the MP Usage||33 MP|
|Mode||Regular||Transformation: Offensive Mode|
|Dynamo Factory - Enhanced Transformation||Transformation: Offensive Mode||A.I. Upgrade|
Tips and Details
- When installing the skill or switching installs, the act will do 256% (128% in PvP) Physical Damage. This has a 3-second cooldown which is mitigated to 0.15 seconds by Dynamo Factory - Enhanced Transformation.
- Drone Activator's missile blast deals splash damage upon impact or after traveling a certain distance and can hit multiple targets. It can only mark one of the targets, however.
- [Dynamo Factory - Activator] will last for 17.4 seconds (8.88 seconds in PvP) if Mastermind has unlocked the transcendent skill A.I. Upgrade.
- Dynamo Configuration Active skills will not home in on Epic NPCs that are marked by this skill.
- You can not swap factories or activate a new one while Drone Activator is active, a trait shared with Install - Ultimate Fury. This is because the Dynamo Factory Drone itself performs the attack instead of creating a duplicate.
- Though short, the factory is locked for approximately 0.3 seconds after casting, the time left until the missile reaches its full distance which is prompt to deactivate. It can't be reduced by hitting closer targets, however.
- The middle part of the drone and a rocket that Add shoots resemble one of Mastermind's dynamo.
|Arc Tracer Skills|