Nasod Armor Mode - Transform
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|Skill Level||Level Required||MP Recovery
(When gaining Dynamo Mutation Point)
|Nasod Armor Command Damage Increase|
Nasod Armor Mode
- Skills Affected:
- Nasod Armor combos gives a variant of Chung's Heavy Stance. When hit during the combos's animations, immediately burn 20 DP to completely negate the damage with your dynamos. During that animation, you can press either or to teleport to the original target that is in front of him and restart his combo.
- The teleportation has unlimited range.
- Do note that this does not negate stun, flattened, petrify, or power stun.
- Although Add's Nasod Armor combos can resist most attacks, dual hit attacks like Eve's electron balls, other Adds' combo,and Blazing Heart's fireballs will stop him.
- This can be looped indefinitely so long as you have the DP gauge for it, note, however, that Add will only negate ONE hit per combo, so you'll have to pretty much mash or to nullify multi-hitting abilities, which will quickly burn through your DP gauge.
- However, if Add has invested a large amount of DP Charge and DP Consumption Reduction, he can repeatedly counter you in a battle of attrition.
Nasod Armor Commands
Tips and Details
- The heavy hitstun of the initial teleport will "freeze" enemies for a bit, allowing the additional Nasod Armor commands to follow up with ease.
- If an enemy is highly resistant to Faint due to light resistance, they may sometimes escape, as they will be in a neutral state after the heavy hitstun wears off, allowing them to move or use a skill, so slower Nasod Armor commands are not advised in these situations.
- Currently, there's a bug where you don't gain any MP when gaining Dynamo Mutation Point(s) by awakening.
- The icon for this and Psychic Tracer's Nasod Armor Mode - Battle Gear are identical. This trait is not shared with Time Tracer's Nasod Armor Mode - Overlimit.
|Arc Tracer Skills|