|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Kahahaha! This is it! It's perfection!
[A highly intelligent Nasod researcher]
Manipulates the Dynamo at will and creates a Dynamo that resembles more of his intelligence.
Add's research on how he could possibly go back in the past requires a great amount of El energy, and having to gather the resources himself is proving to be a pain. He takes a look at his Dynamos and decides he should pass on this annoying task to them.
“Tch, gathering El energy is so annoying.. it's such a chore..! I should fix up my Dynamos so it can do all the annoying tasks for me.”
Coincidentally, he catches news from Echo in Elder Village about a blueprint of an ancient skill. This skill makes useful mechanical assistants out of mere tools and puts the user in full control of them.
“This is an ancient schematic that my father found during his journey… I thought it could be some use to you… I'm not too interested in this kind of technology… and its too hard to implement… so… you want to try researching this instead?” Echo said to Add.
Add got right to work on this research with Echo, and in time, he achieves the perfect solution. Add continues his adventures to collect more El energy, as his new Dynamos making the task much easier.
First Class Advancement
- Collect 2 Cave Melonfrom Bats in 2-2: Banthus Cave.
- Collect a Concentrated Laser Device from Nasod Banthus in 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Collect a Wally No. 8 Control Chip from Wally No. 8 in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Applicable only when Add is in Dynamo Configuration Mode, and will be activated after or .
: Nasod Armor combo damage is calculated without Nasod Armor Mode - Transform nor Awakening and is based on average physical and magical attack.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
Add reinforces his fist with his Nasod Armor and executes 2 quick jabs followed by smashing the ground, releasing a traveling spike of electricity that damages the enemy and knocks them far away.
Add reinforce his feet with his Nasod Armor and kicks the enemy away followed by tossing a tiny bomb that will attach to the target. The target will pull nearby enemies around it and Add will kick a electron shot to detonate it. If the bomb does not attack itself to a target, it will stop after flying a short distance and activate the pulling.
Phase Backshot / Retreat Electro Kick
Kick 2 electrical bullets and send out an electrical lasso to pull nearby targets.
|Particle Blast Rain
After firing 1 or 2 particle blasts in midair, fire down another 3 blasts that spread apart.
Add's 2nd job path's Awakening pose
- Arc Tracer is conceptually similar to Code: Architecture. This is shown as Add wearing more upscale white clothing and is further supported by him wearing far more elegant formal attire when job advancing.
- He also has an increased dependence on other entities to assist him in combat.
- Arc Tracer's design seems to based on cats, as shown his front coat pockets having triangle flaps on top of them to show as cat ears. The regular 'on' symbol that Add sports on his coat back pocket also have 2 triangles to show as cat ears.
- During the 'Electron Quake' punches, Add's attacks create triangles with the same design as the "cat-like" power on-symbols that appear on his coat. They only appear briefly, and are rather small, so your best shot at seeing them in detail is during the slow motion frames of a boss' defeat.
- It's revealed in the character creation screen that Arc Tracer was interested in the concept of time travel like Time Tracer but gave up after concluding it was impossible.
|South Korea||아크 트레이서||Arc Tracer|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||天啟追擊者||Apocalypse Tracker|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||弧光追踪者||Arc Tracer|
|Spain||Rastreador Autómata||Automaton Tracker|
|France||Maître de l'IA||AI Master|
|Italy||Tracciatore AI||AI Tracker|
|Poland||Władca Dronów||Drone Lord|
|United Kingdom||AI Tracker|
|Brazil||Rastreador Arquiteto||Architect Tracker|