|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Dynamos Checked. Heh... this should be easy.
[The master of Nasod manipulation]
Outsmarts enemies in battle with the use of the Dynamo's different forms.
As his enemies get stronger and stronger, Add is driven to make his Dynamos more like adroit Nasods that will behave according to his every wish.
“Dynamos aren't good at solving these types of problems.. What a piece of junk, it would be great if they moved on their own like the Nasods.”
After searching the Altera Core and Feita, he finds just the instrument he needs to expand and fully control his weaponry. Add's Mastermind technology allows him to summon and control more advanced fighting drones with ease. He continues to get better and better in battle, optimizing his Dynamos beyond limits with new and more advanced installations.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Arc Tracer can advance into Mastermind. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Mastermind can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Power of Mind .
- Talk to Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloy from Nasods monster from Altera's dungeons.
- Talk to Allegro in Feita
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
After doing the standard , if you hit a enemy, you will summon three drones that fire several beams identical to Ultimate Fury which home onto the closest enemy for a couple of seconds.
Produce a hitstunning frequency and throw 2 drone grenades in midair. If the grenades do not hit a target, they will travel along the floor/platform.
A mini-me version of Apocalypse given to players upon advancing to Mastermind during his release event in KR.
Tips and Details
- Even if doesn't hit anything, as long as an enemy is being hit by any of your attacks while using them, the last will activate. Even the lasers from previous uses of this command will allow it to activate.
- Although the reveal poster stylize this class's name as MasterMind, the in-game quest shows it as Mastermind.
- Although the class' official name is Mastermind, the NA skill tree labels it as MasterMind.
- Although it appears to be more of Mastermind's dynamos on his coat, their design differs from those he fights with; they are purely decorative.
- Contrary to Mastermind's "scientist" design, he actually specializes more in physical attacks than magical attacks.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||支配者||Dominator|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||心灵操纵者||Mind Manipulator|
|Spain||Genio En las Sombras||Genius In The Shadow|