Spell : Thunder
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Thunderbolt||Descend Lightning||Spirit Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Damage (Physical)||Cooldown (Between Hits)||Duration|
|25||214%||7||113%||0.5 Seconds||30 Seconds||+1||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Level Required||Thunderbolt||Descending Lightning|
|Damage (Physical)||Damage (Physical)|
|Light Spell : Thunder||Regenerating (1) Spell : Thunder|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage||MP Recover|
|40||MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||40||20% chance of regaining 50% of the MP Usage||100 MP|
|[Enhanced]||144 MP||[Enhanced]||90 MP|
|Spirit Synchronous: Millennium Fox||Mana Release|
Tips and Details
- The lightning has an extremely high vertical range, hitting all enemies above and also preventing opponents from being knocked down or launched by combos that normally knock down or launch.
- This skill's lightning attacks also slightly increase the horizontal range of Ara's attacks.
- You must hit an enemy in order to summon lightning.
- The only combo that will not activate lightning is Little Specter's Specter Kunai due to it being a projectile.
- Ara will teleport to a target before unleashing this skill, a feature which makes up for the skill's low horizontal range, but drastically increases its activation time.
- The lightning strikes have a lower cooldown than the claw attacks from Spell : Necromancy, which is the reason why Spell : Thunder can deal a lot more damage.
- The initial cast of Spell: Thunder can deal up to 1,498% (245% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- In the original design, Asura had a Secret Art called "묘호 (妙法)". Spell : Thunder used to be the third part of it and was called 천뢰 (天雷), which means Sky Thunder.