|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Do you want to grow stronger? Accept me if you desire growth…! Together with me…. You'll be able to overcome your destiny and trials!
[A warrior who has acquired the power and trust of the Holy Beast]
A job that acquired the power of shadows and Phantom Fox Arts.
She has powerful exorcism spells with quick movements.
“My brother….! Is a demon…!“
Ara finally tracks her brother down in Feita, but to her sheer dismay, the brother she once knew has become the notorious leader of the demon army. Aren does not recognize her and even worse, Ara witnesses the great evil acts he is now capable of doing. The young lady is devastated, and yet a voice kindles a little hope—that of the spirit of the nine-tailed fox Eun.
“Do you want to grow stronger? Accept me if you desire growth…! Together with me…. You'll be able to overcome your destiny and trials!“
The fox spirit persuades Ara to accept it completely, so that the martial artist may grow even stronger and overcome all her troubles with the help of its otherworldly powers. Doing so will defy her ancestors' tradition of exorcism, but in Ara's anguish, she could see no other way to prevail but to embrace the great specter. And though Eun's intentions remain hidden, the fact that it has never caused Ara any harm in all their time together is enough to convince her. Armed with exorcism arts and now the fox spirit's spectral powers, Ara moves on to become the absolute phantom – Asura.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Little Specter can advance into Asura. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Asura can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Asura's Pact .
- Speak with Adel, the Elder of the Ponggos in Altera.
- Collect 30 Nasod Components from Nasods in Altera's dungeons.
- Collect 3 King Nasod Core from King Nasod's Core in Altera Core.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Collect 30 Necromancer's Seals from Glitter Necromancers (Underground Chapel is recommend).
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Spirit claw damage is calculated before Assimilation.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
After doing , you can shift to attacking with shadow claws and slashing enemies multiple times while in Super Armor by rapidly pressing . In between the multiple slash, pressing will deliver a finishing blow that launches enemies forward. You are able to move again while the final hit is still dealing damage.
|Pouncing Reverse Claw
|Combo Reverse Claw
|Secret Phantom Fox Art: |
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- KR trailer (released together with Little Specter) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Little Specter) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- In the Korean server, the job change quest shows that Asura's Chinese name is 修羅.
- Asura's name refers to a member of a class of divine beings in the Vedic period, which in Indian mythology tend to be evil and while in Zoroastrianism, they are benevolent.
- As Ara continued to use Eun's powers, her body changes even further, closely resembling Eun's.
- Eun's sealing stone is missing entirely, implying that Ara broke the seal to set Eun free for more power, also explaining how Eun is able to have a physical appearance in this path.
- In Asura's portrait, she is depicted with several coattails resembling tails. In her Celestial Fox portrait, they are replaced with her fox tails.
- However, these coattails are not included in her promotion avatar costume. Instead, these coattails were given during Asura's pre-release event as an accessory.
- Ara's motives for fighting the demons drastically differ as Asura than her other jobs. She fights the demons to reach Ran faster.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "아수라", "阿修羅" in Chinese.
- In the original design, Asura can control the power of spiritual fox and use shadow, thunder, and wildfire in battle.
- She had a Secret Art called "묘호 (妙法)". 妙法 is pronounced as "Miao Fa" and means Mystical Technique.
|South Korea||수라 (Sura)||Shura|
|South Korea (literal Chinese name)||修羅||Shura|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||修羅 (Xiū luó)||Shura|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||修罗 (Xiū luó)||Shura|