|Mode||Thunderbolt||Self BuffDescend LightningSelf BuffDescend Lightning||Energy Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Damage (Physical)||Reactivation Cooldown||Duration|
|PvE||214%||7||113%||0.5 Seconds||30 Seconds||1||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|PvE||214%||7||113%||0.5 Seconds||30 Seconds||1||180 MP||14 Seconds|
|Light Spell: Thunder||Heavy Spell: Thunder|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP|
Final Enhanced Skill
|Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
- Does not include Descend Lightning damage.
Tips and Details
- The lightning has an extremely high vertical range, hitting all enemies above and also preventing opponents from being knocked down or launched by combos that normally knock down or launch.
- This skill's lightning attacks also slightly increase the horizontal range of Ara's attacks.
- You must hit an enemy in order to summon lightning.
- The only combo that will not activate lightning is Little Specter's Specter Kunai due to it being a projectile.
- Ara will teleport to a target before unleashing this skill, a feature which makes up for the skill's low horizontal range, but drastically increases its activation time.
- The lightning strikes have a lower cooldown than the claw attacks from Spell: Necromancy, which is the reason why Spell: Thunder can deal a lot more damage.
- Since the lightning bolts caused by the buff are affected by the Heavy trait as well, it greatly increases the total damage gained from this skill.
- In the original design, Asura had a Secret Art called "묘호 (妙法)". Spell: Thunder used to be the third part of it and was called 천뢰 (天雷), which means Sky Thunder. The old skill name is still used for one of the skill voices.
Little Specter - Skills