|Language:||English • Deutsch • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Consumes a spirit energy to damage and drain mana from up to 2 surrounding enemies.|
Absorb 30 MP from each enemy hit.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Little Specter||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Mode||Snatch (Physical)||Mana Drain||Spirit Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|MP Burn||Max Targets|
|PvE||1072%||+30 MP||-15 MP||2||-2||0 MP||10 Seconds|
|PvE||1072%||+30 MP||-15 MP||3||-2||0 MP||10 Seconds|
|Powerful Mana Drain||Killing Blow (2) Mana Drain|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Cooldown||Mana Drain||Mana Gain|
|Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 150%
|15 Seconds||Skill effect's effectiveness increased by 30%||19.5 MP||39 MP|
|Spirit Synchronous: Millennium Fox|
Tips and Details
- Even though this skill only drains mana from up to 3 enemies (4 if Spirit Synchronous: Millennium Fox is learned), there's no limit on how many enemies can be damaged.
- This skill counts certain types of doors (like the doors in Dragon Nest: Abyss) as two enemies.
- This active is similar to Dark Magician's Mana Steal, except it damage enemies and uses spirit energy.
- Unlike Mana Steal that only drains mana from living things, Mana Drain can drain mana from everything that can be damaged like doors to forward map and boxes.
- Additionally, it is possible to gain more mana with Mana Drain than with Mana Steal, because it does not require MP to use, and in awakening, with Specter Power Release unlocked, additional mana can be gained as a result of the spirit energy usage.