|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Flower Bomb||Spirit Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||117%||234%||243%||351%||3||1||10||3||-250||+20%||20 Seconds||+1||150 MP||19 Seconds|
|Reversed Fire Lotus||Critical Fire Lotus|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage||Cooldown||MP Usage|
|MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|90 MP||28.5 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Flow of Chi|
Tips and Details
- While the tooltip says 1st, 2nd Strike and 3rd Strike for its damage dealt on the initial spear attack, there's actually 3 initial hits, making the 3rd Strike the fourth hit.
- You can move and attack freely after activating Fire Lotus.
- The horizontal speed of the Fire Lotus is more or less the same as Ara's run speed without speed increases.
- Unlike Tiger Stance - Fierce Spear Dance, Fire Lotus goes through walls.
- This skill is best used to incapacitate bosses and push them to the corner (e.g. Alterasia Type-H, Helputt, Karis etc).
- Damage is highly reduced for immovable and Super Armored targets or if the target is stopped by a wall, as they don't take all the hits.
- The Flower Bomb explosion does not inflict any damage to other nearby targets than the one it is generated on, despite its orange explosion visual.
- The 1 second interval for a Flower Bomb exploding at a target's location is unique per enemy, rather than the Lotus itself exploding. As such, enemies will always be inflicted with the explosion damage and the resulting debuff the moment the lotus comes into contact with them, and then every second after that should the lotus still be touching them.
|South Korea||화련||Shining Lotus|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||花莲||Fire Lotus|
|France||Lotus lumineux||Luminous Lotus|
|Poland||Błyszczący Lotos||Shining Lotus|
|Brazil||Lótus Brilhante||Shining Lotus|
|Little Hsien Skills|