|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Little Hsien (小仙)|
|Class||Little Hsien (小仙)|
|Height||169 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 24 January 2013
31 July 2013
18 December 2013
18 December 2013
25 December 2013
23 July 2014
Brother... I will find you... Your sister is now much stronger than before. No matter what happens, I will save you!
As her name implies, a "Little Hsien" or known as a sprite or fairy, is capable of performing quick attacks in mid-air. She is also able utilize her Haan-family power to create Taoism seal palms attacks to push her targets back. A "Little Hsien" has mastered the 'Ouei' skill Secret Dragon Arts: Blast; It is a skill that enables her to blow up the ground that's beneath her by rocketing down from a very high location.
Ara continues on her journey to find her brother Aren. While doing so, other then finding the whereabouts of El and helping the good villagers, she decides to do something more meaningful in her trip. So, she decides to find justice and fix what is wrong.
"Aren, I met countless evil in my journey to find you. I felt many things punishing them. I will develop and cultivate my mind more in justice until I find you."
Ara, by defeating the Banthus gang and chasing away Wally, shows her mind to the Elder's people. The Great Merchant of Elder, Hoffman, gives her a title upon this.
"'Ara', are you? I was very touched by your attitude and mind. In the Fluone continent's oriental countries, we give titles to justful people like you. I want to give you the title 'Little Hsien', for you to never hesitate when it comes to right and wrong. What do you think about it?"
Due to this, Ara decides to use the title 'Little Hsien'. "Brother, I will train this mind even more, and I will, for sure, find you. Please wait for me."
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Echo in Elder.
- Clear 2-3: Underground Waterway within 8 minutes.
- Clear 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-1: Shadow Forest while taking less than 20 hits.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Little Hsien can advance into Sakra Devanam.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
|| Secret Dragon Arts: Blast|
- KR trailer (released together with Sakra Devanam) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Sakra Devanam) by 'Kill3rCombo'
Backstory of Little Hsien in comic format.
Translated Version Click Here
Little Hsien's accessory, Upright Window Spear.
- When doing job advancing in the Korean server, the job quest shows that Little Hsien's Korean to Chinese name is 小仙.
- 小仙 is pronounced as "Xiao Xian" and means Sprite or Fairy.
- As a single character 仙, it refers to a Taoist enlightened sage that has transcended to immortality.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "천룡", "天龍" in Chinese.
- 天龍 is pronounced as "Tian Long" and means Dragon in the Sky. This might be the reason why Little Hsien has Secret Dragon Arts.