Fierce Tiger Strike

From Elwiki
Language:English • Deutsch • 中文(简体)‎ • 中文(繁體)‎
WhiteTiger.png [Special Active: Strength] Charge with the fierceness of a tiger.
Apply [Power of the White Tiger] to you and your allies.
[Power of the White Tiger]
  • Critical Stat increase by 10%
  • Attack speed increase by 10%
  • Duration: 30 Seconds

Recover 3 energy per ally that receives Power of the White Tiger (PvP 1).
Recover 3 energy per hit with the power of the tiger (PvP 1).

Energy Gain
  • Gain 1 Energy

Final Enhanced Skill

  • Damage is increased by 1.2 times.


Requirements

Class Level Required
Little Hsien 15


Skill Information

Mode Tiger Power (Physical) Power of the White Tiger Spirit Energy Gain MP Usage Cooldown
Critical Increase Action Speed Increase Duration Initial Per Ally Buffed Per Target Hit
Normal
PvE 3723% 10% 10% 30 Seconds 1 3 3 200 MP 14 Seconds
PvP 1194% 1 1
[Enhanced]
PvE 4467% 10% 10% 30 Seconds 1 3 3 200 MP 14 Seconds
PvP 1433% 1 1


Skill Traits

Regenerating (2) Fierce Tiger Strike Gigantic Fierce Tiger Strike
Attribute Effect Cooldown Attribute Effect
60% chance of lowering cooldown to 40% 5.6 Seconds Skill size increased to 130%


Related Skills

VisPassive1.png Time of Enlightenment VisPassive2.png Flow of Chi


Tips and Details

  • The caster counts as an ally for the additional Spirit Energy gain, so the skill will always recover additional Spirit Energy.
  • The buff is normalized.


Old Version

Video Description
Between its initial release and the 07/04/2019 KR Patch, Fierce Tiger Strike had Ara lunge forward with her spear.


Updates

Date Changes
KR NA PvE PvP
01/24/2013 12/18/2013
  • Fierce Tiger Strike added.
07/04/2013 07/04/2013
  • Buff duration increased.
11/07/2013 02/12/2014
  • Shock damage increased.
  • Shock range increased.
  • Duration increased.
  • Leap damage decreased.
  • Movement speed increase changed to Action Speed increase.
07/10/2014 -
  • Range increased.
02/05/2015 -
  • Critical Rate/Additional Damage Increase decreased.
  • Action Speed Increase decreased.
  • Duration decreased.
04/20/2015 -
  • Shock's hitbox changes to follow the visual effect, so the hitbox's location changes to be higher.
05/07/2015 -
  • Fixed error where the buff sometimes didn't activate.
09/03/2015 02/17/2016
  • MP Usage decreased from 250 MP to 200 MP, change from Bravery tier skill to Strength tier skill.
  • Spirit Energy Gain changed to Consume.
  • Doesn't gain spirit when casting.
04/21/2016 05/18/2016
  • Fixed issue of sometimes moving over the targets.
12/15/2016 -
  • Fixed error where the buff didn't activate.
01/12/2017 01/24/2017
  • Charge damage increased.
  • Shockwave damage decreased.
04/27/2017 05/10/2017
  • Damage increased.
  • Shockwave damage increased.
04/05/2018 04/18/2018
  • Charge damage increased.
  • Shockwave damage decreased.
07/04/2019 07/31/2019
  • Skill feature changed.
  • Spirit Energy Consume changed to Gain.
08/19/2021 09/15/2021
  • Tiger Power range increased by 20%.


Alternative Names

Server Name Translation
Korean Flag.png South Korea 맹호격 Fierce Tiger Strike
Korean Flag.pngChinese Flag.png South Korea (literal Chinese name) 猛虎擊 Fierce Tiger Strike
Japanese Flag.png Japan 猛虎擊 Fierce Tiger Strike
Chinese Flag.png China (Simplified Chinese) 猛虎击 Fierce Tiger Strike
German Flag.png Germany Tigerschlag Tiger Strike
Spanish Flag.png Spain Golpe de tigre Tiger Strike
French Flag.png France Coup du tigre Tiger Strike
Italian Flag.png Italy Colpo della Tigre Tiger Strike
Polish Flag.png Poland Tygrysi Cios Tiger Strike
English Flag.png United Kingdom Tiger Punch
Bresil Flag.png Brazil Investida do Tigre Tiger Assault



Little Hsien Skills
Secret Art
DWaterfall.png Secret Dragon Arts: Blast
Special Active
WhiteTiger.png Fierce Tiger Strike     DoubleCollision.png Dragon Stance 3: Eight Trigram Palm     ShiningLotus.png Fire Lotus     MoonlightSlash.png Dragon Stance 4: Moonlight Slash     Supression.png Suppression
Active
RockCrash.png Tiger Stance 1: Rock Smash     Tigerclaw.png Tiger Stance 2: Tiger Claw     Falling.png Fall
Passive
FilledPower..png Abundant Power