Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • polski • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|[Active] Use energy to throw down the enemy with consecutive hits while in Super Armor status.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Little Hsien||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Spirit Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Suppress||Throw Down||Suppress||Throw Down||Use||Cancel|
|30||286%||252%||3||1||+1||+1||70 MP||8 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Gigantic Fall||Haste Fall|
|Attribute Effect||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Skill size increased to 130%||40||Cooldown decreased to 80%||6.4 Seconds|
|Flow of Chi|
Tips and Details
- If an enemy on a higher platform is caught in the gravity of this skill, they will be pulled down from the platform.
- This skill is very useful for gathering enemies up in PvE.
- This can be used for multiple launch catches due to its duration and pull.
- The Gigantic trait makes this skill hit directly behind Ara.
- Paired with the innate Super Armor during the casting, it is a good approach tool as well as a panic button in PvP. However, it can still be defeated with an equally long-lasting Super Armor skill or something that can inflict the Stun/Power Stun debuff.
- Fall can deal up to 1,110% (379% in PvP) Physical Damage. If the skill is canceled, Fall can deal up to 858% (294% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- This skill is similar to Suppression but is smaller and does not inflict any debuff.