Nasod Armor Mode - Overlimit
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Cost Recovery based on current Mode||Nasod Armor Command Damage Increase|
|Activation Chance||Configuration Mode
|1||15||100%||10% as MP||10% as DP||+40%|
|1||15||50%||5% as MP||5% as DP||+40%|
Nasod Armor Mode
- Skills Affected:
- When hit during Nasod Armor command's animations, immediately consume 20 DP to guard against the attack and completely negate the damage with your dynamos. During that animation, you can press either or to teleport to the original target that is in front of you and restart your combo.
- The teleportation has unlimited range.
- Do note that this does not negate stun, flattened, petrify, or power stun.
- Although Add's Nasod Armor combos can resist most attacks, dual hit attacks like Eve's electron balls, other Adds' combo,and Blazing Heart's fireballs will stop him.
- This can be looped indefinitely so long as you have the DP gauge for it. Note, however, that Add will only negate ONE hit per combo, so you'll have to pretty much mash or to nullify multi-hitting abilities, which will quickly burn through your DP gauge.
- However, if you have invested a large amount of DP Charge and DP Consumption Reduction, you can repeatedly counter your opponent in a battle of attrition.
Nasod Armor Commands
Tips and Details
- While not mentioned, the command can also trigger Nasod Armor commands.
- The Overlimit affect only applies to the skills that also have the Overlimit effect in their own tooltips. As such, base class Special Actives are unaffected.
- The heavy hitstun of the initial teleport will "freeze" enemies for a bit, allowing the additional Nasod Armor commands to follow up with ease.
- If an enemy is highly resistant to Faint due to light resistance, they may sometimes escape, as they will be in a neutral state after the heavy hitstun wears off, allowing them to move or use a skill, so slower Nasod Armor commands are not advised in these situations.
- DP cost from Overlimit skills in Awakening mode will not be affected by MP Cost or DP Consumption stats.
|Time Tracer Skills|