Nasod Armor Mode - Overlimit/es
|Idioma:||English • Deutsch • español • français • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] When Add activates his Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening), he will also activate the Nasod Armor mode. While in this mode, at the end of base combos, Add is able to execute Time Tracer's Nasod Armor combo extensions by pressing Z or X. Nasod Armor command damage is increased and Add gains the special abilities Overlimit and Spatial Movement.|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Cost Gain Amount||Overlimit Combo|
|MP Gain Increase
When in Configuration Mode
|DP Gain Increase|
When in Dissolution Mode
Tips and Details
- While you're in Configuration Mode, combos that would normally consume MP will no longer use MP.
- The in-game tooltip incorrectly states that the cooldown would increase by 1.5 times when it's supposed to be "increased to" 1.5 times. For example, Moonlight Rhapsody's cooldown in Configuration Mode would be 20 seconds (rounded).
- To activate Time Tracer's Overlimit combos, the following will trigger the option for DP Combos:
- Add's Nasod Armor combos give him a variant of Chung's Heavy Stance. When hit during the combos's animations, Add will immediately burn 20 DP to completely negate the damage with his dynamos. During that animation, you can press either Z or X to teleport Add so that the original target is in front of him and restart his combo.
- The teleportation has unlimited range.
- Do note that this does not negate stun, flattened, petrify, or power stun.
- Although Add's Nasod Armor combos can resist most attacks, dual hit attacks like Eve's electron balls, other Adds' XXX combo, and Blazing Heart's fireballs will stop him.
- This can be looped indefinitely so long as you have the DP gauge for it, note, however, that Add will only negate ONE hit per combo, so you'll have to pretty much mash Z or X to nullify multi-hitting abilities, which will quickly burn through your DP gauge.
- However, if Add had invested in a large amount of DP Charge and DP Consumption Reduction, he can repeatedly counter you in a battle of attrition.
- In PvP, Nasod Armor combos are not recommended against characters that can reduce Stun duration since they can easily escape from the initial slam.
- 09/18/2014 KR
- Fixed overlimit affecting some Base skills.
- Fixed skills casted with DP in configuration mode not being affected by Dynamo Research - Configuration.
- Fixed skills casted with DP in configuration mode not being affected by DP Consumption Reduction.
- Cooldown increase on skills casted in configuration mode changed from 2x to 1.5x.
- 09/25/2014 KR
- Changed so DP Consumption Reduction does not affect skills casted with DP in configuration mode.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- MP Gain Increase When in Configuration Mode decreased.
- DP Gain Increase When in Dissolution Mode decreased.
- Overlimit Combo Damage Increase increased.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Fixed the error where Special Active cooldown 1.5x increase effect was not working.
|Habilidades de Rastreador EspacioTemporal|