Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Summon gravitational spheres from another dimension that will hail down from a rift in space to damage enemies.|
|Dynamo Mutation Point
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||DP Recovery||Cooldown|
|Gravity Spheres||Final Gravity Sphere||Gravity Spheres||Final Gravity Sphere||Initial||1~3 DMP|
|Initial||1 DMP||2 DMP||3 DMP|
|35||335%||2456%||17||20||22||25||1||2.07 Seconds||2.4 ~ 3.06 Seconds||300 MP||30 DP||21 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Gravity Spheres||Final Gravity Sphere|
|Heavy Stardust Shower||Light Stardust Shower|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage||DP Recovery|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|25.2 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||24 DP|
Tips and Details
- One Gravity Sphere will hit roughly every 0.12 seconds, and the Gravity Sphere part of the skill lasts roughly 2.07 seconds, calculated backward from the hit count and DMP increasing duration by 0.33 seconds
- Stardust Shower can deal up to 10,831% (2,743% in PvP) Magical Damage if 3 Mutation Points are used.
- With the Heavy trait, it can deal up to 15,596.64% (3,949.92% in PvP) Magical Damage if 3 Mutation Points are used.
- The Final Gravity Sphere deals hitstun to enemies that touch it as it descends, but these collision hits do not do damage.
- This skill can be countered.
- If Stardust Shower is used while trapped in Ran's Reverse Gravity attack, the skill will be able to deal a lot more hits than it normally would.
- In the past, Add would disappear during this skill's duration until the Final Gravity Sphere was summoned. If the Skill Note was equipped, the player could use the directional keys to determine the location where he will exit from.
|Time Tracer Skills|