|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Kukukuk!! Now, I'll take back everything!! Kuhahak!!
[A manipulator of dimensions]
Destroys dimensions and teleports through them to overwhelm enemies in battle.
The temporally displaced Add tries to find a way back to his own time, with the hope of changing the events that led to his misery.
"Finally.. It's finally complete!!
With great effort, he finally figures out the time travel equation. To implement it on his Dynamos, he only needs the right material—a unique mineral he manages to steal from the Ponggos in Altera.
"Ah! You can't take that pong! That's important research material pong!!
Now the "Time Tracer," capable of moving through time and space, Add directs his attention to finding an energy source that will let him make more accurate time-space calculations for his ultimate journey home.
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Echo in Elder.
- Collect Lock of Banthus's Hair from Banthus in 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Collect a Nasod Safety Device from Wally No. 8 in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Time Tracer can advance into a Diabolic Esper.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Applicable only when Add is in Dynamo Configuration Mode, and will be activated after or .
: Nasod Armor combo damage is calculated without Nasod Armor Mode - Overlimit nor Awakening and is based on average physical and magical attack.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
- and moved from Diabolic Esper to Time Tracer.
- Added new and .
- KR trailer (released together with Diabolic Esper) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Diabolic Esper) by 'Kill3rCombo'
Add's 3rd job path's Awakening animation
Time Tracer's accessory, Space and Time Code.
Time Tracer's accessory, Time Tracer's Hover Board. (Steam exclusive)
Tips and Details
- The 3rd in the and commands still launches the enemy and the final or will trigger Spatial Movement instead of pulling them or rushing forward if you have at least 1 Dynamo Mutation Point while in Dissolution Mode (Non-Awakening). While in Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening),Nasod Armor combo will be triggered if you input either or after the 3rd .
- After advancing to Diabolic Esper, the 3rd won't launch the enemy anymore and the final and will no longer trigger Spatial Movement. While in Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening), the final and can be inputted normally.
- Whilst doing the class change quest for Time Tracer, the Korean dialogue between characters seems to imply that Add was poisoned during his travels through time and space, though this has yet to be confirmed.
- This could be the cause of the visible purple veins on the original portrait, which leads to Diabolic Esper having black sclera.
- Time Tracer wears an eyepatch over his left eye, which is covered by his hand in his portrait. This eyepatch will appear within the game as part of his default hairstyle.
- Time Tracer is shown with a belt filled with flasks, holding one of the flasks in his hand in the portrait; In-game, these flasks serve no purpose at all and are never shown being held.
- Time Tracer/Diabolic Esper/Mad Paradox and Battle Magician/Dimension Witch/Metamorphy are the only classes capable of manipulating time and space.
- After advancing to Time Tracer, Add's character selection screen quote changes to match his new personality.
- This also applies to Diabolic Esper.
- After advancing to Time Tracer, Add made it his goal to travel back to his original time to prevent his family's death.
- Investigation of the official document shows this class was initially called "포스 트레이서 (Force Tracer)".