|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Kukukuk!! Now, I'll take back everything!! Kuhahak!!
As a Time Tracer, Add obtains new temporal and spatial manipulation techniques in order to take control of any battle and regain the peaceful days of his past. He is able to bombard opponents with spatial energy and gravity at will and travel through time to resurrect himself and teammates. Defeat any foes who dare to stand in your path with the power of time and space!
The temporally displaced Add tries to find a way back to his own time, with the hope of changing the events that led to his misery.
"Finally.. It's finally complete!!
After tremendous effort, Add finally completed the time travel equation, however, he realizes that he needs a certain substance to apply this time travel formula into his Dynamos.
While wondering for a while not knowing what to do next, Add eventually concludes through his Dynamo's calculations that he can extract the ingredient he needed from a special mineral that the Ponggos possessed.
"Ah! You can't take that pong! That's important research material pong!!
Using the substance he stole from the Ponggos, Add extracts it and succeeds in applying the ability to jump through time and space through his Dynamos.
"Kukukuk!! Now, I'll take back everything!! Kuhahak!!
Now the "Time Tracer," capable of moving through time and space, Add directs his attention to finding an energy source that will let him make more accurate time-space calculations for his ultimate journey home.
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Echo in Elder.
- Collect Lock of Banthus's Hair from Boss: Banthus in 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Collect 2 Nasod Safety Device from 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Talk to Echo in Elder.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Time Tracer can advance into a Diabolic Esper.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Applicable only when Add is in Dynamo Configuration Mode, and will be activated after or .
: Nasod Armor combo damage is calculated without Nasod Armor Mode - Overlimit nor Awakening and is based on average physical and magical attack.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
| Spatial Pull/Push
After doing , creates a time hole and pulls in targets from a distance. While in Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening), the time hole is replaced with a space orb which will pull nearby enemies in and explode.
| Spatial Acceleration
|| Spatial Sphere
After doing either or , warp yourself to the platform below and fire a spatial orb which explodes upon contact. Enemies are launched diagonally upwards in the direction you are looking after the orb exploded.
- KR trailer (released together with Diabolic Esper) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Diabolic Esper) by 'Kill3rCombo'
Tips and Details
- The 3rd in the and commands still launches the enemy and the final or will trigger Spatial Movement instead of pulling them or rushing forward if you have at least 1 Dynamo Mutation Point while in Dissolution Mode (Non-Awakening). While in Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening),Nasod Armor combo will be triggered if you input either or after the 3rd .
- After advancing to Diabolic Esper, the 3rd won't launch the enemy anymore and the final and will no longer trigger Spatial Movement. While in Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening), the final and can be inputted normally.
- Whilst doing the class change quest for Time Tracer, the Korean dialogue between characters seems to imply that Add was poisoned during his travels through time and space, though this has yet to be confirmed.
- This could be the cause of the visible purple veins on the original portrait, which leads to Diabolic Esper having black sclera.
- Time Tracer wears an eyepatch over his left eye, which is covered by his hand in his portrait. This eyepatch will appear within the game as part of his default hairstyle.
- Time Tracer and Dimension Witch are the only classes capable of manipulating time and space.
- After advancing to Time Tracer, Add's character selection screen quote changes to match his new personality.
- This also applies to Diabolic Esper.
- After advancing to Time Tracer, Add made it his goal to travel back to his original time to prevent his family's death.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "포스 트레이서 (Force Tracer)".