Kukukuk!! Now, I'll take back everything!! Kuhahak!!
[A manipulator of dimensions]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A mad scientist constantly leaping through time.
Add uses the Moon Stone he obtains to extract a special element that allows him to imbue a time traveling function to his dynamo.
Now able to travel freely through time and space, Add calls himself 'Time Tracer' and begins his journey to find an energy source that will allow him to set a specific designation in Time and Space.
“드…드디어! 드디어 완성했다!”
각고의 노력 끝에 완성한 과거 이동 공식. 과거 이동 공식을 다이너모에 대입하던 도중 애드는 공식을 적용하기 위해선 다이너모를 차원이동에 적합한 형태로 만드는 특수한 물질이 필요하다는 것을 깨닫게 된다.
하지만 공식에 완벽히 부합하는 물질을 찾기란 쉬운 일이 아니었다. 반복되는 실패 속에서 의지가 깎여나가던 애드는 다이너모의 연산으로 도출해낸 '문스톤'의 존재를 알게 된다.
갖은 노력 끝에 문스톤을 손에 넣은 애드는 문스톤에서 추출한 원소를 이용해 다이너모의 개조를 성공적으로 마무리 짓는다.
“크크큭!! 이제, 모든 것을 되찾아 주겠어!!! 크하하학…!!”
다이너모를 통해 시공간을 자유자재로 넘나들 수 있게 된 애드는 스스로를 '타임 트레이서'라 칭하며 더 정확한 시공간 오차율을 계산하기 위한 에너지원을 찾아 여행을 계속한다.
"Finally.. It's finally complete!!
The formula for moving to the past was completed after a lot of hard work. While substituting the past movement formula into the dynamo, add realizes that in order to apply the formula, a special material is needed to make the dynamo into a shape suitable for dimensional movement.
However, it was not easy to find a substance that perfectly matched the formula. Add, whose will has been eroded amid repeated failures, learns of the existence of a 'moonstone' derived from dynamo operation.
After much effort, Add obtained the moonstone and successfully completed the transformation of the dynamo using the elements extracted from the moonstone.
"Kukukuk!! Now, I'll take back everything!! Kuhahak!!"
After being able to travel freely through space-time through the dynamo, Add calls himself a 'Time Tracer' and continues his journey in search of an energy source to calculate a more accurate space-time error rate.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Time Tracer can job advance to a Diabolic Esper.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: While in Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening), pressing or during any combo with icon border or after certain skills will activate [Nasod Armor Command].
: Nasod Armor combo damage is calculated without Nasod Armor Mode - Overlimit nor Awakening and is based on average physical and magical attack.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
- KR trailer (released together with Diabolic Esper) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Diabolic Esper) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Add/Gallery
Add's 3rd job path's Awakening animation
Tips and Details
- The 3rd in the and commands still launches the enemy and the final or will trigger Spatial Movement instead of pulling them or rushing forward if you have at least 1 Dynamo Mutation Point while in Dissolution Mode (Non-Awakening). While in Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening),Nasod Armor combo will be triggered if you input either or after the 3rd .
- After advancing to Diabolic Esper, the 3rd won't launch the enemy anymore and the final and will no longer trigger Spatial Movement. While in Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening), the final and can be inputted normally.
- Time Tracer wears an eyepatch over his left eye, which is covered by his hand in his portrait. This eyepatch will appear within the game as part of his default hairstyle.
- Time Tracer is shown with a belt filled with flasks, holding one of the flasks in his hand in the portrait; In-game, these flasks serve no purpose at all and are never shown being held.
- This path, Aisha's Metamorphy path and Noah's classes are the only classes capable of manipulating time and space, an ability they share thanks to their use of the Moonstone.
- After advancing to Time Tracer, Add's character selection screen quote changes to reflect his breaking mental state.
- Unlike the other paths that enhances their battle capabilities to adapt to the new environment, Time Tracer continued his research on time travel.
- Investigation of the official document shows this class was initially called "포스 트레이서 (Force Tracer)".
- The original Korean class change quest implied that Add was poisoned during his travels through time and space. This is indicated from the visible purple veins on the cheek in the portrait.
- After revamp of the class change quest, there is no more indication of Add being poisoned and the marks on his portrait should be just a bruise.
- Before the "Early Region Progression Revamp", Add stole a unspecified material for his time travel from the Ponggos in Altera.