|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||158%||355%||8.8 Seconds||20 MP||5 MP||10 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Light Phase Shift||Persistent Phase Shift|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage||KD Reduce|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||16 MP||5 MP||Skill will reduce 25 KD per hit||-50 KD|
Tips and Details
- After learning ESP, Phase Shift can be used and swapped with in mid-air.
- If Phase Shift is spawned in mid-air and the player swaps places afterwards, Add will reappear on the floor layer closest to the portal's height instead of reappearing at the portal's aerial position.
- The warping's range is infinite.
- Phase Shift can be used to save yourself from Pitfalls by spawning a Portal and reactivating it while the character is down in the pit. However, after doing this trick, the next time you hop over any pit, you'll be instantly knocked down to the side of it, receiving the pit damage you prevented before, so it should be used with caution.
- During the creation of the portal, there will be a hitbox surrounding it, which provides the Summon damage and hitstun, allowing the player to use Phase Shift as a means to lengthen their combo while also having it ready for an emergency teleport or as a catcher.
- After learning Fantasy Tracer, the player can link into Nasod Armor Combos after a foe gets hit by Phase Shift.
- If you set up another portal (possible with the cooldown reduction from Time Control), the first portal will explode.
- 01/16/2014 KR
- 09/04/2014 KR
- 20 DP usage changed to 20 MP.
- 11/06/2014 KR
- Explosion hitstun changed from delay hitstun to long hitstun.
- 06/11/2015 KR
- Fixed problem where Diabolic Esper could use unlimited Phase Shift.
- 09/24/2015 KR
- Added leftover effects from Skill Note.
- 12/29/2016 KR
- Damage decreased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.